Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

@Universe You just have to practice. Do it by looking like you are in meditation and tell everyone you are praying. Or take up “hiking” alone as a hobby. Then do ALL your work in visualisations in your mind. Look up the “tool free magick tutorial” here and “astral temple” for more.

We can’t recommend professionals here, it’s against the rules, sorry. I can and do recommend a consultation with E.A. at becomealivinggod/rituals. though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks you​:blush::+1:

2 Likes

nothing yet. my ex didn’t look for me

1 Like

Is anyone still interested in helping with this? I’d like to get it over with.

Is there anyone who could offer me free reading this is for just a simple matter and nothing more than that anyone who’s filled with kindness would offer me??

I could, i guess, but I never did a reading for others before.

Hello everyone;)
I’ve been tryin to work eith Sitri for a while now
I really gave my all into this
But… Nothing! It’s very disapointing
I’m still not giving up on Sitri so annybody here that can help me out with Sitri?

Maybe Please can you give me a try this is for just a simple matters I only have one question in mind

Help you out how?

Sorry @Hioloi_LP but all requests made in this thread must stay in this thread. If you are offering to help, you can’t take anything to PM.

1 Like

Okay sure just ask and I’ll deliver.

Btw it’s 4:35 am here so I’ll probably respond in 8 hours or so, because I haven’t slept yet. Just so you know.

1 Like

Ah okay sorry.

Wow huge thanks to you I appreciate your will to help

I just wanted to ask something about my manifestation do Im free of any blockages?

Oh god I pulled the 10 of swords, so clear no.

I think there’s something very obvious that you’re missing. It definitely isn’t something small, but rather big that is “pinning you to the ground”, so to speak. Maybe you’re actively repressing something? Or try to ignore something, because you believe that’ll make it go away. Or maybe you’re so concerned with blockages that that in it of itself turns into a negative effect that creates a blockage. That isn’t as uncommon as some think.

But that’s just what I got. Hope I was able to help, my friend.

Here’s the card.

1 Like

So theres a huge blockages that is pinning me into the ground? I am so worried to what card I saw

I told you what I got. Btw the pinning down was metaphorical, no one is literally gonna put 10 swords inside of you lol

2 Likes

Try this: write a letter to her, a real one on paper. Write out how you feel. Then read it as if you were receiving it as her and rewrite it with the same message but making sure there isn’t anything accusatory or aggressive. Then bury it, or send it to one of the contacts you have.
If the accounts exist there’s a good chance she will see it sooner or later. Either way you get closure.

My specialty is in destroying relationship feelings and links so I’m not the best person to try to make any :smiley:

2 Likes

@crookedpathfinder
Hello there;)
Like…
What am I doin wrong with Sitri?
How can I adjust?
Why am I seein the opposite?
And answers from Sitri, anything

Hi does anyone here offer new year readings to see how 2023 will be for me😅

Can someone contact with Lilith and ask her about someone [redacted] please i need to know what she will said i cant do it myself.

Mod update: please don’t name names on BALG forums. Name removed. Make up a name as a link that will work.