Lux Anguis Spells Made By Your Requests

SARGATANAS ALCHEMY WORK FOR SEXUAL PASSION/ATTRACTION/CHARISMA

For you the rite shall be peformed around 4 seperate days each day one time at the end of the last day give your blood on the channeled sigil and hide than somewhere save.If you have the feeling the alchemy is done either still have it or burn it but the burn or destroy part is optional youll only do it if it is accurate for you.

START:
○Perire te Sargatanas excelsi!1time
○Voco te Sargatanas excelsi!6times
○Liftoach Pandemonium Demonicum et Germinet Sargatanas Excelsi!13times
State 5times:
Sargatanas i (Magical Name)call you forth ,that thou transmogrifys my being, and so trough your alchemy and that with mine my sexual Attraction and Charisma heightens exponentionally to attract the opposite sex and also any woman that i find desirable finds me sexually desirable, permanently!
○Invoco Res Extensa Sargatanas!7times

//Take a glas milk in your right hand envision around it and in its molecules a black flame for the purpose of absorption//

Put it near your mouth and recite the alchemycal mantras!

¤NARASHE ELI’ISHE HABAWBE ORAS!9times!
¤ELISHE KEWBWAWBE ORASCHE ARLAS SEIID!3times!
¤VOLUWE USCHICK EOWELO ESOEX IBIRISHI SAWE! 6times!
//Let the energy absorb//

than exclaim

○Salvete Sargatanas excelsi!6times
○Salvete me (Magical Name)5 times

Drink it, offer a dragonsblood incense in his name(Or you can also do it before the rite starts).
Optional:
You can include his sigil in this rite for presence and at the last operation day of the whole process give your sexual fluids besides your blood on it.
ORIGINAL SCRYPT WITH THE NEEDED SIGIL:

:vampire:t2: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :bat:

@Fer10

Has requested it and this working is dedicated now to the public for infernal use!

HAIL SARGATANAS !
HAIL MYSELF AZZUOK ASHIMMAR!
HAIL MYSELF TRISTAN LUCIFER FRANTAR!

Have fun!:love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire:

20 Likes

DANTALIONS SIGILWORK OF ELECTRONIC EXPERTISE
Note:

All my channeled workings are brought to reality by posession and extracting the information in harmony with the being and intent , so dont take it lightly and aproach respectfully and with thankfullness.
It is dedicated to all the black lodge,Demon magician,Black Magician, and honest practitioners of the occult arte,And unitiated ones who truly whant to join this side.

Original Scrypt

DURATION:
Usualy 3 days
Alchemy complete usualy 1 week (Burn it when completed and if you wanna do it drink the ash)

SACRIFICES :
Are optional -Blood,Saliva,Sexual,Dragonsblood incense,fluids,Hair,Nails,art etc in this working but highly advised.

INSTRUCTIONS:
When the sigilbis magically finished after 3 days put it troughout the day in the left pocked or left side of your body.When sleeping under the pillow or matress ,near the bed.

NEEDED:

The infernal Alchemy Sigil in the original scrypt and the chants.

Time.

Peacefull Space-Sacred Space.

Intent.

THE MAGICAL WORKING:

If per gutfeeling and guidance that the durations should be different do it so.

You can include Dantalions sigil as a present force in this rite.

Focus on the Sigil around 11 minutes.

Proceed than with calling Dantalion traditional enn around 32 times
AVAGE AYER DANTALION ON CA
Than state with purest intent the desired skill and expertise for the specific electronic devise you wanna have 5 times.

|=- I (Magical Name) called you forth o Duke Dantalion that thou bestowest permaenently within my being the (electronic device ) skill and expertise of (Insert the Skills name) so i can pursue my Passions Craft alike a Master within his Temple-=|

After awhile recite the alchemycal power words.

VENNO ELIKARESH SOWOBA ORS 7 times

×REKAE IASH SHOROKA ALAR RUASH SHI’IR RIWALUSAMA KURUSCHAMA ASSSS. KHIMIR ISTIR RUKIRMARNAS OSTAR ALE VIES SURIM.ELAME KARASCHIR IRAM MURASCH SCHURUSTARU URS. Alltogether 3 times reciting the text×

FIN.

End the rite thank yourself and the spirit and continue your life as instructed.

:zap: LUX :zap: ANGUIS :zap:

@SEEKING_HELP has suggested me this working now it is for all available.Use it whisely.

7 Likes

Moved out to their own topic from the Request thread.

@Lux_Anguis The rules for the request thread do ask you to post evidence of spells you have worked for specific requests, but it’s not quite the right place for general spell posts that others can run for themselves.

2 Likes

I understand, thanks Mulberry.

REQUEST WORKINGS
This Page is dedicated now for requests from people who whant my channeled workings for Infernal Ascend,Selfhelp,Alchemy, Selfdevelopment.
And itl be dedicated for the Public to use in the ways of the Black Lodge,Demon Magician,Left hand path, Dedicated occult practitioners and Magicians in general but also unitiated ones who want to join this side.
So message me here or privately and trough much time and effort i will fullfill your requests but dont expect that it will be a fast nor a hurryed process or endevour .
Patience is required from your and my being.

With much and many friendly regards!
:love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire:
:dragon: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :bat:
IMPORTANT NOTES:
If you decide to message me here, please, use in the postcreating menu the option //HIDE DETAILS// So it will not be completely packed with all kinds of Messages so that a sense of order is still intact. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Requests that are allready fullfilled resulting in similar Spell will not be taken siriously unless the requester has a different kind of Force or being in mind for that result, i will take that into consideration.(Refinement)

Potentially, so itl inspire me into a combined working!

4 Likes

Can sexual magnetism be applied to a target or is it applied in general?

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Lux_Anguis but this is against the rules: ALL BALG working for others must be absolutely and completely FREE, free.

No payment of any kind is allowed, not in kind and not reviews or even feedback. I you can’t offer something truly free without expectations of reward, there are other sites you can do this on.

I have removed this line from the post.

2 Likes

I meant it in the way that i know for sure how it is effective if itis or not(So i can inprove)i want that feedback i know the wording is a bit off bit in a essence that is what i originly meant by payment.

I dont want a dime or nickel but feedpack and i see it as a token of respect to the creator in the space when he ask for it for the means of improving himself. It would be apreciated by me if you had succes or not so i can help otherwhise or know that that Category in my life needs a further tourough improvement and integration so i can energetically establish this more authenticly in others who interact in the present and future with my generaly low_high magic rituals and practices.

1 Like

Then you can say “let me know how it goes?” when you do the work, not ask for “payment as a mark of respect for me”. It was pretty clear what you meant. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Fine, ok ill do that in the future thanks for yor feedback Mullberry :grinning: :grinning: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

PHULS UNLOCKED EARS

Foreword:

This working has been a Request by @SEEKING_HELP and is brought to reality by my recent studys and inspirations in chaos magic and some olympian spirits especially Phul. He wanted me to include him, for the next working.

In wich i bring it freely here for all to use and benefit from at the end of the day.

It is comprised of Latin and the whispers of Phul himself.

A Psycho/Astral machination channeled sigil of Phuls alchemy for this work.

And its instructed directly from him how you should peform it and what you should offer unto him for properly bring it to work generaly speaking for everyone.

:black_circle:

Benefits:

It is mainly used to permanently increase, unlock, and empower:

1.Clearaudience,
2.Intuition,
3.General psychic Abilitys.

(The dominance of energetic effects is here numbered, from first to last)

What you need:

Phuls sigil of unlocked ears.

2 tee candles in wich Phuls name is inscribed on it. And your love is energeticaly breathed into the candle per visualisation and emotion. It is exhaled into the candle via your whiff the candle is than near your mouth and the visualized love is a rose colored mist wich is absorbed by the candle.

Your time and intention

How it is peformed:

This rite shall be peformed for its completion two seperate times.

In each week one time.

The Day should be Moonday prefered at the hours of the moon. But it isnt a must.

First gaze at one point on the sigil relaxed for 17 minutes.

Than place the two him designated tee candles into each of the sigils circles, puting one in each circle.

Than proceed with the incantations after the first part is done lit the first candle in the below triangle.

When the second incantation is done lit the second a the above triangle.

Both intended as sacrifice unto him.

After all that is done.

Meditate in peace around 5 to 10 minutues at least or how long you want to meditate.

Thank Phul personally and yourself

End the ritual how you usually would.

Give the sigil with burning tee candles unto a safe place where they can be undisturbed and without a risk be burnt untill its natural end.

PHULS UNLOCKED EARS SIGIL

After 17 minutes sigil gazing.
PHULS UNLOCKED EARS INCANTATIONS
Voco te Phul excelsi 7 times

Phuls whisper:
Tasam Veal livanz zirk inet 8 times

Intent:

Phul, permanently unlock and empower my Clearaudience abilitys further. Teach and guide me also within my natural time in wich i need to properly learn to tune in and out this ability corectly and successfully . AVE PHUL! 6 times

(LIT THE FIRST CANDLE)
Invoco te Phul excelsi 10 times

Phuls whisper:
Tasam eris sawel sarischem mintark usz
19 times

Phul Manifestos 8 times

Intent:
Phul kaschesch permanently empower and refine all of my psychic abilitys exponentially further. 7 times.
(LIGHT THE SECOND CANDLE)
Meditate than at least for 5 to 10 minutes or how long you want to or how much one is called to peform .
Thank Phul Thank yourself and end than the ritual. All done how you personally would do. (example: speak, As i have spoken so let it be done).
Pack than the Sigil and Candles away unto the designated safe place, for the safety of the offering and your property.
END.
Note:
Draal Devil Sagmon is also very helpfull and powerfull for sudden strong enhancement of clearaudience and psychic abilitys.
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum the 3rd Key
:eye:LUX:eye:ANGUIS:eye:
ORIGINAL SCRYPTS

Phuls Sigil:

Open Ears sigil:

Open ears incantations:

:star2:

3 Likes

Hey Lux, do we use Phuls sigil for ahything or just the open ears sigil?

1 Like

You can include Phuls original sigil as further enhancement but since the ear sigil is the focal point of Phuls alchemy it isnt necessary other than when its inlcuded it is a further empowerment for the rite for his presence and more deeper guidance in the rite itself and beyond.

Example before the actual rite begins you can look on the sigil of phul and state 20 times Phul come be present and open my psychic inner and outer gates so further psychic empowerment is granted ! . And have the sigil lie below the ears sigil.

Or anywhere where its fine for you.

After the rite is comple you can have both sigils when the candles are finished burnt, in your left pocked and or under the pillow when you sleep so you have phuls alchemy allways by your side. So you include them in the second and last time for the rite and when it is finished burn phuls original sigil, but burning the ear sigil is optional. Burn it if it feels necessary for you.

2 Likes

MAMMONS CLAWS
:black_large_square:

Foreword:

This working has been brought to reality by @Mustafa1 suggestions. Since i work with Mammon dearly i know he has not only money and wealth aspects to him but very well a Drakonian, Mindcontrol power/aspects also. Because if someone decides to uncounciously or even counciously fall into his intended traps of money over ones soul and evolution he will make sure your mind(and many more thinks) becomes under his dominion until you grow enough to undertand his lesson and out of your free will break out it out of his dominion/domination and start to integrate his powers, whisdom, and knowledge into your own whole Mammonlike magical being instead being his enslaved mind/spirit/soul and meet on equal grounds. Or be just hollowed out and eaten by him just for lower energetic materia, you decide. Like so many demonic beings outthere do alike
:black_medium_square:

Do not underestimate Mammon ever because he is an old and well known and worshiped Ruler and a god to many, till this day and onward.
:black_medium_small_square:

Evolutionarily he is and has exponantionaly grown in his today black magical presences and currents. And his powers became many more other than just richness and such aspects of wealth, but these became sure perfected. Some are new and yet more unexplored just like this one. At least to my attention.
:black_small_square:

:red_square:

I dont care if you are using this working for all the so called wrong purposes. The Perpetrator and the victim get theyre own type of growth and expiriences, they somehow will need sooner or later on theyre path to the highest of heights and its lowest of the low unto eventually its many equilibriums of crystalized being are achieved. The Victim in wich either trouh breaking it, overcoming it, integrating its essence, or to be devoured by it, controlled and on a occasion being freed and liberated by it by some other power. Or the Perpetrator be the master controler and powerfigure to see if ones got what it takes in that aspect, and if one can handle the responsibility handling such power, destruction and chaos over the victim and for himself. The Mammon being and essence wich will be cultivated on all fronts also grows further on both involved Parties. All is just a big play of ongoing evolution and trainig wich is all a so overwhelmingly ave inspiring wondrous and equally horryfing at the same time.
:red_circle:

Rite Infos:

Energetically it consist of the El Shadday Mammon form, in wich had been brought to me by deep Blackflame meditation and tranceworking by Behemoth X Video of Azazels black flame mantra chant:
The Naga Black Flame Chant
El Shaday Mammon Infos:

The rite has three aspects in wich you can decide how to proceed each one time per week. I would first go with mind, than emotions and than the Body.

It should be peformed on a night of an saturday if posible on the hour of saturn.

Every week one time. With full force!

What you need:

°El Shaday Mammons Sigil

°El Shaday Mammons Picture

°In his sigil inscribed Red Candle concecrated with your blood all intended as an end offering for this undertaking. At the end of the operations.

°Dragonsblood offering for him and eventually for your own highness. At the begining for the rite or end wich feels more right to you. Usually for the begining for death/sacrificial energys for manifestation purposes.

°A full photo inscribed on it all the infos really ALL infos you posibly got wich conects you the victims energys and being.And activating it as a portal

°The sigils of manipulation, control, and destruction.

°The text.

°Be open for partial posession

°Intent

°Time

:white_large_square:
Instructions:

First get the both portals and portrayals of El Shedim Mammon.
FRONT:

BACK:

Picture:

You can all print it out and just overdraw/black marking it and while doing so vibrating the name El Shadday Mammon for further empowering its essences and influences of Mammon.
Have the picture of your victim present on it every posible information you have of it. Email, Zodiacs, Birthday, nicknames etc where they live etc.
When all is drawn/inscribed on the pic. Hower your right hand over it.
Invision from your deepest soul core(in wich on my gnosis is the middle of your body traditionaly known as solar plexus or manipura chakra all melted and transformed as one Lamiamorphis 🧛🏻 The body of the Vampire ).
A black tentacle like mist/clockwhise tornado in it brews a black light electrical storm wich goes from your core up the chest down trough your shoulders and arm and than imediatly trough your hands energy opening into/unto the picture. Riping with your intent the picture a portal open unto the victims soul, spirit and body. Seeing the whole Victims being more and more realistic in your minds eye. When it reaches its natural peak intent and speak.
‘’ I(Magic Name) Concecrate this picture as an permanent Portal unto my victim, (its Name) soul, spirit, body so my Magic! my Will! My Intent! Slithers and corrupts troughoughly and completely (its Name) Emotions, Mentality and Body and its Soul, bending and assimilating to all my commands!" 5 times
Than feel like a dark sinistral lord let all this power riple and asimilate on the picture feel, see, and be asured that the portal is than open and you can do much more shit than you now dont even can expect.
Done so the picture is than ready.
Have meditated for around at least 10 minutes. (more is bether) on each depiction of Mammon the sigil and Picture for 4 days each in advance before the actual rite begins(preferably on a saturday on saturn hours) so you get in tune with him.
:white_medium_square:
The incantations:
A, A, AZ, ZARKIR IRASCH SCHAWIL. 24times
(Empowers the Atmosphere for the coming working of control and influence)
EA MAMMON UNA MAMMON KA TESS MAMMON HEN. 40times
(Mammons calling to make him all present)
:white_medium_small_square:
State:
“Mighty Mammon open with me the {choose now only for this rites week with one you shall proceed:Mind/Emotion/Body} Gates of my (victim name) destroying in this process any and all defences and resistances it may have! So (Victim Name) becomes my complete slave to my will, to my desires and all of my intents”
3 times
:white_small_square:
Posession invocation:
VAJEZ ORBARKHEM ISCHTALA UTZE. 20times
(For leting Mammon posses you repeat and intent more if necessary)

When partialy/posessed proceed inscribing on the picture of the victim on the apropriate parts or what is present of the body of the victim, the symbols in the colors of red and black wich represents your and Mammons control of each intended attacked elements of your victim. When inscribing repeat each powerword of manipulation, control, and destruction.
1.Above is Mind=WUEL PAKESCH ERESCH 7 times
2. Middle is Emotion=DOJEL EKA’EL 13 times
3. Below is Body=VAKAZE ELAKE 9 times

THE SYMBOLS OF MAMMONS CLAWS:
:eye:

:fire:
When the one influence is established.

Proceed to repeat 8 times this channeled hymn wich finalizes this whole process.

"ZANESCH SCHUFAR RUSCHKIR RIZBAN.
ADZATE KURASCH SCHUFAR RUFAL.
ZAZIM MIRKASCH SCHIUMIR RINSET.
AZATE(-azate is repeated 3 times each whole round)
"

Than be still for awhile how long its naturaly comfortable and right for you, feel the energetic movements and the black chains fasten and harden on your victim.

Than thank Personally Mammon give him his concecrated and designated red candle and the Dragonsblood if you have it not done it on the very begining of the Rite.

Thank yourself personally give yourself/your inner divinity, daimon your offering if you have not done it on the begining of the rite.

AS I HAVE SPOKEN SO IT IS DONE!

Finished.
:money_with_wings:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:chains:
ORIGINALS:

:star2::skull_and_crossbones::fire:

3 Likes

After the Mind, Emotions, Body and posibly the soul of the victim is damaged and brought under your manipulations,Control, Influence, you can personaly design a rite with el shadday Mammon or any self similar being to intent what the victim shall do for you. Or if your strong enough plant a concetrated seed of a mental astral projection of your will, intent, desire into the victim and leting it flourish.

2 Likes

A DEMONIC TRINE ELEVATION OF LIFE

THE FIRE SIGIL

This has been brought to reality by @CyberLord suggestions. It is now here free to use for all who want to permanently in rather simple and short time improve ones own Financial growth, Love & Relationship dynamics and situations, ones own sexual Charisma/Magnetism.

By the Powers of:

El Shadday Mammon, Lord Lucifer,
Lord Asmoday.

And

with a visit by Bael who personally came trough to bless this working further, in his personal ways so it bears even further fruits for anyone using it once, or, multiple times. Including it in rituals wich are inclined in these previous mentioned categorys of Finance, Love, Sex/Charisma/Magnetism.

All you have to do is for a short time look on the symbol make the intent of improving yourself in all these categorys or just one but it is meant to be a improvement of all these 3 aspects of Life, so that would be rather more effective.

Than simply burn it and thank yourself and the spirits personally. Than its done.

Of course you can optionally give beforehand offerings of blood, saliva, Sexual fluids, Hair, Nails, Love, as Personal empowerment of this simple but potent magic.

All Hail me Lux Anguis
All Hail me Azzuok Ashimmar
Hail El Shadday Mammon
Hail Lord Lucifer
Hail Lord Asmoday
Hail King Bael

:snake:LUX:fire:ANGUIS:star2:

6 Likes

For now i make a pause taking suggestions.
I will reopen the doors when the time for that are inclined again with my soul,spirit and body of evolution and for the right people who are coming across these workings.

I write here when you can suggest me working under these premises again.

That follows:

2 Likes

Hi, All! I haven’t really been active in the forums for some time, so I am just as now getting back to reading the spell working courtesy of Mr. Lux Anguis.

I haven’t done the ritual as yet(being that I’m doing some late nigh past-time reading);but, I have recited the incantations for some duration. I can say that I felt very wholesome whilst doing, as if it were taking hold.

To Mr. Lux himself I am grateful for him doing this on my behalf and also for other members of forum.

1 Like

Wow, that really warms my heart to read that from you!:heart_on_fire: And that gave me more proper selfassurance and confidence that motivates me more to help me and help all people who really are about this lifestlye and growth.

You Rock

:skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::star2:

Naga bless Man !

Even though for what reasons you left this forum i still wish you the best if you are reading this.

Keep on pushing and be real.

3 Likes

Hey, guy! This is he. I made this account being that the other was biased on standpoints magick wise as I created it two years ago when i was still a teen. Intentions & I have grown then.
(Did not know ‘duplicate accounts’ were a no-no. had to chose me here)

I am very drawn and likened to your work.

I want for other lukewarm practicioners to seek knowledge here when in need.

Have to say: The Request in our PM still stands. My intuition’s telling me that this is what I need in my life now and what others may struggle with.

I cherish your genuinety and wish you the peace in your everyday being that you have so much going(and still choose doing charity to others):pray:

1 Like