Need help

'm tottally bored from my life
Plz help me plz or i in 2-3 days i gonna suicide
Its really serious
U may Had an idea that a crazy messed up man could do anything
I’m tottally messed up as quick as possible plz help me…
At one moment i’m in love with a girl and on other hand my exams are coming what should i do…
And also i don’t have any ingredients to do any ritual only i just had my mind and my self…
and i’m only 16
Plz help…

Well, before you slit your wrists open or whatever how about you introduce yourself here first.

It’s one of the rules here.

Oh, and suicide is never the answer i guess, you have so much to live for blah blah blah so…

Call that number if your American and you really feel like checking out or don’t, and do please make some kind of effort to be a little more lucid in your next post, more specific with what your wanting thanks.

And welcome to the forum. For the next 2-3 days at any rate.

11 Likes

You will not be bored here… There is light at the end of the tunnel we can all attest to that.

4 Likes

^^ True .

Even from me, there is hope.
I too loved a woman that both men, women and myself fucked up my chances.
I too nearly committed suicide, had something not pulled me back from the oncoming semi truck.
I too had trouble in school, including being kicked out of college.

Life and the world are hard, find the good parts.

2 Likes

Let’s not do anything rash, Yeah? Can’t say I haven’t wanted to off myself, but it doesn’t help too much. If you wanna I can’t stop you.

Thats all you need young one. Trust me.

3 Likes

:prince:of :heart: is right the most powerful ingredient is you.

3 Likes

Forgot this:

6 Likes

and here is an oldie but it gets me every damn time. This alone gets me out of that damn Funk mood…

Imagine an old white lady with medical issues… putting on her funk on, oh yeah you grandma aint got nothing on me. swinging that old hip

4 Likes

Aside from all the suicide prevention others mentioned, I suggest you look around for a spirit to help you out, to get close to, to watch over you. Lucifer, King Paimon, Azazel, are all good. Marbas would be good as well.

For exams, you can look at this:

As for girl trouble: Sitri, Sallos, Beleth, Dantalion.

5 Likes

Listen to me. You need to go to a doctor and explain this. I don’t mean to be rude and I am not trying to make light of your feelings, but you are in no position to be trying magick right now if you really want help, and so a magick forum is not going to get you the kind of help you need right now. I am not questioning your sanity, I am simply respecting your request for help.

7 Likes

^^ that

1 Like

You’re not gonna commit suicide.
I can sense it.
Just calm down and relax.
Sometimes you just gotta look into a mirror and tell your self It’s gonna be okay.

3 Likes

I suggest shadow work. If you can heal from this, I might mentor you.

Morrigan and others gave me this when I needed it most. It’s now my rallying call. Find that warrior-prince inside of you.

5 Likes

In a few years you will look back at this post and laugh.
You are 16.Enjoy the crush on the girl and exams can be repeated.

Sending you happy vibes x

4 Likes

Every single successful person was crushed by life at some stage, you’re getting this over with while you’re young enough to bounce back.

The only person in the universe powerful enough to take you down is YOU - reflect on the things you can accomplish once you resolve to overcome this.

If you (or anyone else reading this thread) are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it’s important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away.

If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

This might also help, if you can’t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

4 Likes

Please don’t. I really mean that. Think about all of the things you would miss out on. That new season of the show you love, that song on the radio you like to listen to, that beautiful and sweet girl you’ll never meet, new friends, new experiences, new magick books, etc. I’ve been where your at. I’ve put journals up and you could probably find them. But it’s over now. For the first time in nearly five years I can say that I’m happy with myself. You can get there too! Odin told me “Happiness doesn’t last. Neither does sadness. Winter comes, and the sun eventually melts the snow. All things are cyclical. This pain shall too be melted by the warm sunny rays of happiness.”

5 Likes

How freaking beautifully put.

2 Likes

Hey there, the others have already given some advice and showcases care, I thought since I am according to myself a person who on a regular basis struggles with serious depression among many other things, I thought I might be of use.
Firstly it sucks when life feel meaningless and you feel bored so bored even you don’t even know why you bothered to for example get out of bed. There’s not much you can do about other than attempting to either find a new hobby or try to reconnect with something you used to like trying to add a new spin on it. In short distract yourself so you don’t feel like you want to die in whatever way that rocks your boat.

Secondly, here’s something I heard from one of the spirits I talk to frequently, he told me this last month; I am paraphrasing here: if you have the time to sit around and feel the world is working against you then you have time to manage yourself (job, school, projects, etc.) instead of subjugating yourself to nedless suffering then you need to change the outcome and change the circumstance in which you operate if you do you will find the blockages that you’ve most placed in your way disspates like breeze on solid stone. - I guess the meaning of the message is this in your situation, focus on what you can change and affect, like your exams, worry about love after that is taken care of mainly so you don’t stress yourself out.

All the power to you and my heart my goes out to you in this

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Did I Make A Mistake With This Ritual? Help!

These guys never helped me .