Need help to banish a strong parasite

I recently came to the conclusion with the help of other lovely people on here that I have a parasite. It’s a sexual kind which I didn’t think exists and it tries to get me to have sex with it. I think it might be strong because I got a banishing done by a professional a month or 2 ago and it did nothing for me. Last night this being tried to scare me and make me have bad dreams because I was trying to ignore it and not give it energy. One of my dreams I saw a sigil looking mark and other weird markings and in the middle was this big black mass of energy that looked like it was pulsing or something. I also keep seeing eyes watching me. I get messages from it too and right now it’s trying to tell me how it’s irreplaceable. Idk this is fucking weird and I just need to banish it. Any tips or rituals that will work to banish a strong parasite?

4 Likes

Here’s some help form searching parasite banishment

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?context=topic&context_id=123104&q=Parasite%20banishment&skip_context=true

You can also trip in banishment, banish etc and it will help you out a ton. Good luck!!

Don’t forget to cleanse everything in your home and yourself too :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh thank you!!

2 Likes

I’ll also recommend Lady Eva’s wards method.

Cleansing/banishment was only one step to the process for my parasite problem. Even cleansing often, I ran into issues with parasites creeping up in their crafty little way.

I like to think of it in the way exterminators work: you have your initial cleaning and then your preventative treatment. Wards worked as a good preventative for me (of course, still regularly cleanse).

4 Likes
5 Likes

Gonna try that one right now and see if I can create servitors of my own. I’ve never done it before but I’m desperate now.

1 Like

Call upon Archangel Michael or the demon Murmur to kill it.

6 Likes

Don’t use them if you have issues with epilepsy or seizures. It will banish the spirit but you need to be consistent. I’d advise calling on a protective deity.

2 Likes

Oh god sent! Thank you!

1 Like

Do I just watch it? For the protective deity I can call on Sekhmet, but today I did the solar grounding ritual and I was called by Amun-Ra. I asked him to help me burn the parasite off of me and now the parasite is significantly less draining on me

2 Likes

I tried to call on Archangel Michael but I couldn’t connect with him for some reason. I’m going to try the demon Murmur and see if I can connect with him instead

1 Like

Amun-Ra is a good deity to work with and since Sekhmet is his daughter she can help immensely.

Also learn spirit combat whether it’s with a weapon or fireball. It helps.

2 Likes

I can make an energy ball but i don’t know how to make it fire

2 Likes

You can use an energy ball as a weapon against them. Just charge it with light and attack them with it.

2 Likes

How do you starve them I’m having a parasite issue to

2 Likes

You ignore them.

3 Likes

Huh that’s really simple

2 Likes

For a majority of parasites, yes. The older ones can be a bit more tricky, which is where things like banishments are more pressing. You can still banish weaker ones to get rid of them, but to starve them, ignoring is using the best option. If you are good at siphoning energy, you can also take back all the energy they took from you as a means to starve them. Or straight up devour the parasite.

4 Likes

Just do Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). No materials required and you can do it yourself without other people involved. Learn it and then do this several times a day. It only takes 5 minutes to do it correctly. This will revoke that entities permission to be in your auric field. Be prepared. It will keep trying to come back. Work on your shielding, grounding and keep doing LBRP as much as you can. This all will help to banish this being.

Call upon Gods and Goddesses to help with this. I recommend asking Azazel for help as I work with him.

1 Like

Is a self smudge with sage Palo santo etc is this a form of banishment in its self or more a tool incorporated into banishment or is it a preventative or can it be any or all of these

1 Like