Need help to banish a strong parasite

Technically, it would be considered a cleansing ceremony until you put the strong intention of the smoke to chase off the parasite. So, in a way, it can function for all of the above, depending on your intent. I prefer using different herbs with smudging personally, with desert sage with a little dragon’s blood resin for banishment in particular.

2 Likes

Ya I was just saying sage palo Santo because those are very generic

2 Likes

I’d probably use white sage copal dragonsblood little bit of hyssop and eucalyptus if I was doing a smudge everyone has there own recipes though I think hyssop and eucalyptus is fast acting banishment But doesn’t last long then sage and dragonsblood lasts long time works great then copal gives it a boost i also would use copal when consecrating something or to anoint tools and work area

1 Like

That sounds like a pretty good combination. Let me know how it goes.

I am currently trying working on a project of my own to break parasites down into energy with a servitor. It is still very much in the works but I plan on building it this weekend.

3 Likes

That should be awesome let me know about that to

2 Likes

Will do.

2 Likes

Dreamweaver’s stuff is amazing! I’ve been dabbling since the '80’s and nothing hits me as hard as his stuff. Don’t have entity issues but the chakra vid wiped me out for a couple days.

1 Like