My Journal into Magick

Opening a sigil: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

1. Meditate
  2. Gaze into the sigil. Donā€™t close your eyes. If you need to close them do that real gently and open them.
  3. After a while the black lines get white or there is a line beside the black line. The Sigil getā€™s in printed in your vision. Then some say itā€™s flashes/3D. With me the lines become little block (like interference in your channel). The Sigil comes of the paper.

Welcome the spirit into your temple.

4 Likes

Banishing. This is the guided meditation that Iā€™ve used to learn the LBPR. You can use the EA Koetting version on YouTube also:

5 Likes

Lucifer

Homage he has from all - but non from me.
I battle it against him as I battled in highest Heaven. Through all eternity.
And the unfathomable gulfs of Hades and the interminable realms of space.
And the infinity of endless ages. All, all I will dispute.

Source: George Byron - Caine a mystery

1 Like

When I started I followed this course on her site. This is nice for beginners on BALG:

2 Likes

Here is my view on Astral Projection and protecting yourself:

1 Like

Here are the KOF banishing incantations just to add to my documentation :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

Say it three times

4 Likes

Asking your Daemon or Angel for help. Letter of Intend:

1 Like

2 Likes

If something dragged me through all the loss and shit in life it was this:

'Never ever give up and never ever let others tell you what you can and what you canā€™t reach in life"

This was Lucifer teaching :slight_smile: and me working :slight_smile:

Friday 4 January 2019 - 0.00. Tonight Iā€™m going to start a learning pact (now more official) with Lucifer.
At this moment he already works in my life with:

• Spirituality
  • Healing past (even lives) and fears
  • Acknowledging addiction and work on it.

I will keep you updated of changes in my life and interesting learnings.

4 Likes

Very proud of you friend :hugs: :heart:ļø

1 Like

Thanks @AradiaX :slight_smile:

1 Like

12 januari 2019 - Work on the clairs Clairsentience

This is clear feeling. Sense emotions, feelings around you from people, spirits even animals.
Characteristics:

• High sensitive person, picks up emotions for other persons.
  • In crowded places or another environment (from another person, or a building) itā€™s easily for you to pick up emotions or psychic reactions. It can change your own emotions
  • You know in front how another person feels. Youā€™re an empath
    Some feel even pain of another person even in their own body
  • You can feel a spirit easily or feel something odd in a place where a spirit might be.
  • You smell or synchronize with a spirit easily (seeing numbers, feathers etcā€¦)

This is one of my strongest abilities.

3 Likes

Work on the clairs Claircognizance

This is the ability to just knowing things. Things that are very accurate. For example I like to learn magick and teach other people. In most cases I learn a bit and the rest of the knowledge comes to me via my higher self and the spirits I work with.

Characteristics:

• Having the answer already, but you donā€™t know where you got it from.
    You already knew it.
  • You often have new ideas, get inspiration or are creative. Mostly the ideas are beneficial.
  • Your ideas are unique and ideas mostly pop up for example during work or projects
  • You can easily see when someone says the truth or is lying.
1 Like

I shared guided meditation in the above posts. But with the aspect of how to recognize these abilities. You wonā€™t find that in the meditation itself. If you really want to reach the TGS (Theta Gamma State/Sync) than I advise you to use the ā€˜Claircognizanceā€™ vid. It will help you to mediate and you can train your skills with a spirit. And for example after it you can evoke/invoke a spirit when your still in the right state.

2 Likes

Clairvoyance (clear seeing)

Aspects:

• Lucid dreams (very vivid dreams where you can connect with the spirit world)
  • Spiritualism (seeing spirits)
    , Second sight (third eye with your eyes closed)
  • Predictive visions (seeing things before they happen)
    Please be aware that circumstances and universal law still can change.
  • Seeing patterns in research
  • Telepathy (seeing, hearing)
3 Likes

I wanted this question answered. ā€˜What does the word Amen mean?ā€™. Itā€™s Hebrew and it simply the same statement people use for magick every day.

It means ā€˜So it beā€™. Does that sound familiar? Well mostly when we want a spell to do itā€™s work in the universe, we say, ā€˜So mote it beā€™. Thatā€™s why a prayer can be pretty powerful, when you say it with the right intend.

3 Likes

I never felt right saying ā€œ so mote it be.ā€ It was foreign to me. I used amen a lot when I first started out and it worked just fine. It was the intention and the closing statement that workedā€‹:smiley:. Now I say ā€œ itā€™s done,ā€ and it signifies to me itā€™s already done no turning back. That works for me now :heart:ļø

3 Likes

In our workings we do seem to have a lot in common @AradiaX. :heart:ļø

1 Like

6.15 Evocation of Lucifer

In my daily life, Iā€™ve changed some things. They where reaching a boiling point. And Iā€™ve set some goals that Iā€™ve reached this week. Live changing goals. A part it was in my ascension learning/pact.

Iā€™ve learned one thing that I think many people on this forum can profit from after my evocation with Lucifer:

ā€˜The change starts with youā€™.
ā€˜If you change, the universal laws will change easily with you. We block ourselves to oftenā€™

In my workings and thus teachings to you. I say: Stay positive. Even when you think something didnā€™t work. Imagine yourself that it did work. In most of the cases it did work but we block ourselves.

Have a blessed weekend.

3 Likes