My Journal into Magick

Asking your Daemon or Angel for help. Letter of Intend:

1 Like

2 Likes

If something dragged me through all the loss and shit in life it was this:

'Never ever give up and never ever let others tell you what you can and what you canā€™t reach in life"

This was Lucifer teaching :slight_smile: and me working :slight_smile:

Friday 4 January 2019 - 0.00. Tonight Iā€™m going to start a learning pact (now more official) with Lucifer.
At this moment he already works in my life with:

• Spirituality
  • Healing past (even lives) and fears
  • Acknowledging addiction and work on it.

I will keep you updated of changes in my life and interesting learnings.

4 Likes

Very proud of you friend :hugs: :heart:ļø

1 Like

Thanks @AradiaX :slight_smile:

1 Like

12 januari 2019 - Work on the clairs Clairsentience

This is clear feeling. Sense emotions, feelings around you from people, spirits even animals.
Characteristics:

• High sensitive person, picks up emotions for other persons.
  • In crowded places or another environment (from another person, or a building) itā€™s easily for you to pick up emotions or psychic reactions. It can change your own emotions
  • You know in front how another person feels. Youā€™re an empath
    Some feel even pain of another person even in their own body
  • You can feel a spirit easily or feel something odd in a place where a spirit might be.
  • You smell or synchronize with a spirit easily (seeing numbers, feathers etcā€¦)

This is one of my strongest abilities.

3 Likes

Work on the clairs Claircognizance

This is the ability to just knowing things. Things that are very accurate. For example I like to learn magick and teach other people. In most cases I learn a bit and the rest of the knowledge comes to me via my higher self and the spirits I work with.

Characteristics:

• Having the answer already, but you donā€™t know where you got it from.
    You already knew it.
  • You often have new ideas, get inspiration or are creative. Mostly the ideas are beneficial.
  • Your ideas are unique and ideas mostly pop up for example during work or projects
  • You can easily see when someone says the truth or is lying.
1 Like

I shared guided meditation in the above posts. But with the aspect of how to recognize these abilities. You wonā€™t find that in the meditation itself. If you really want to reach the TGS (Theta Gamma State/Sync) than I advise you to use the ā€˜Claircognizanceā€™ vid. It will help you to mediate and you can train your skills with a spirit. And for example after it you can evoke/invoke a spirit when your still in the right state.

2 Likes

Clairvoyance (clear seeing)

Aspects:

• Lucid dreams (very vivid dreams where you can connect with the spirit world)
  • Spiritualism (seeing spirits)
    , Second sight (third eye with your eyes closed)
  • Predictive visions (seeing things before they happen)
    Please be aware that circumstances and universal law still can change.
  • Seeing patterns in research
  • Telepathy (seeing, hearing)
3 Likes

I wanted this question answered. ā€˜What does the word Amen mean?ā€™. Itā€™s Hebrew and it simply the same statement people use for magick every day.

It means ā€˜So it beā€™. Does that sound familiar? Well mostly when we want a spell to do itā€™s work in the universe, we say, ā€˜So mote it beā€™. Thatā€™s why a prayer can be pretty powerful, when you say it with the right intend.

3 Likes

I never felt right saying ā€œ so mote it be.ā€ It was foreign to me. I used amen a lot when I first started out and it worked just fine. It was the intention and the closing statement that workedā€‹:smiley:. Now I say ā€œ itā€™s done,ā€ and it signifies to me itā€™s already done no turning back. That works for me now :heart:ļø

3 Likes

In our workings we do seem to have a lot in common @AradiaX. :heart:ļø

1 Like

6.15 Evocation of Lucifer

In my daily life, Iā€™ve changed some things. They where reaching a boiling point. And Iā€™ve set some goals that Iā€™ve reached this week. Live changing goals. A part it was in my ascension learning/pact.

Iā€™ve learned one thing that I think many people on this forum can profit from after my evocation with Lucifer:

ā€˜The change starts with youā€™.
ā€˜If you change, the universal laws will change easily with you. We block ourselves to oftenā€™

In my workings and thus teachings to you. I say: Stay positive. Even when you think something didnā€™t work. Imagine yourself that it did work. In most of the cases it did work but we block ourselves.

Have a blessed weekend.

3 Likes

We do :wink:

2 Likes

23/12 - 17.55 I am grounding ritual + Grounding with a pendulum
18.15 - Chakra Meditation
Pineal gland (Intelligence, Thoughtfulness, Awareness)
18.45 - LBPR

1 Like

So every evening I am doing the above schedule (I Am Energy/Grounding, LBPR and then meditation or evocation).
I will try to do meditation or evocation in the morning too. Two times a day.

1 Like

What Iā€™ve didnā€™t discuss here is cleansing methods. Beside banishing this a good way to get rid of negative energy in your house (in the case of an imposter and how to prevent calling an imposter):

Preform a house cleansing:

1. Bless water (with salt and vinegar) in the name of Source, God, Luciferā€¦ (Choose your path), this is holy water.
  2. Then clean your house with vacuum cleaner and vinegar and stuff you always use. Open windows.
  3. Then in every corner bless the room with that holy water (sprinkle it) and in every opening (window).

You could sprinkle the water while you hold sage or sandalwood incense.

1 Like

Can I say and I donā€™t want this to be taken in any other way other than admiration ( from a beginner in the practising art, but I have read a lot. Its just recently got the balls to taking it further) This was absolutely fantastic and amazing. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I have and will (if its ok ) come back to this for reference as I start my journey. Thanks again

2 Likes

Dear @Chris1, first of all many thanks for your feedback. It motivates to write more and help people develop in magick. When you are posting on a site itā€™s mostly a reply or a heart, but this is so good to hear.

I made this thread to document most things I encounter during my path and for others to read and learn from too. And Iā€™m still walking this path so more will certainly come!

U may use this as a reference and come back if new things are posted, you are very welcome, as anybody on this forum!

1 Like