Need help with protection

Oh my.
Ok…I’m on my way to work. I will help you once I’m settled in.

1 Like

Thanks, just hit me with a pm whenever your free.

1 Like

A good connection with your ancestors is one of the best ways of improving someones defense if you don’t already have one.

2 Likes

I’d say the best proteccion is the best offensive. As this ancient saying said: “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

1 Like

Guardian spirits, servitors. GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS GUARDIAN SPIRITS SERVITORS!!!

The way I see it, you can never have too many pairs of friendly eyes watching your back. I keep a pretty good mix of evokeable (i.e. bound) and trusted invokeable entities on hand at all times. I also have two guard servitors and two attack servitors, all of whom function on the subtle plane(s) more or less as specialized clones of me.

2 Likes

Dear @Lamb-of-Hell-666,

I had the same problem, start with proper grounding. I use 2 options:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-journal-on-magick/30330/34?u=borgy

Or

Then with grounding imagine that energy coming from earth around you, that gives you protection.

or

Imagine a bright light of divinity forming a circle around you for protection.

Last but not least banish after such a ritual:

1 Like

Being the energy worker I naturally am, I like to set off an “energy nuke”.

Draw in as much light, “holy” energy as possible and let it explode out of me, usually with a primal scream as I do it.

I repeat the process with darker energy, before calling on the small army of loyal spirits that ride with me.

I know how to clear a room.

However, for people who have no idea how to manipulate energy, I say stick to the basics.

1. Smudge the place.
  2. Salt the place.
  3. LBRP
  4. Command everything to GTFO.
2 Likes

With the ritual of I AM you’re doing the same and it works great. Good solution @anon72564005.
Oh remember with the salt you can add water and vinegar also to make blessed (holy) water.

Oh and sandalwood incense in each room.

Thanks, I’ll read into these.

Thanks guys (gals?) but I still live at home and as patient as they are with my “make believe”, she already said she pulls a full stop at “witchcraft”. Doesn’t care what it is, its not allowed in her house.

Plus also allergic to incense, I wouldn’t be able to be in this house at all afterward.

But I’ll note it down for future reference anyway.

In the meantime, I was recommended to shower and imagine all the negativity and bad energy washing away. That sounds easiest.

2 Likes

Guys :slight_smile:. I understand

Well you could also use this banishing (Kof). Quite simple say it after a ritual from your phone 3 times:

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

2 Likes

Thank you, sounds easy and parent rage proof enough.

1 Like

Brown candle to neutralize stuff. Anointing yourself and drawing sigils. There’s also a 7 day uncrossing ritual to remove hexes. The reverse candle is also great.

2 Likes

A candle sounds good. What is the 7 day uncrossing ritual?

1 Like

Removing any hexes done to you. It’s quite extensive, but I have seen legit results.
For the bath, I like to use hyssop, basil, rue, rosemary, agrimony, bay leaves, and Angelica root. For the 7 days. (It’s basically an exorcism). You need an uncrossing 7 day candle. A white one (purification), (green if business affected), and pink (if love life is affected), or blue (health I think. I don’t remember at the top of my head). Also uncrossing oil. Holy water (consecrated sea salt water basically).

3 Likes

Here’s more of the ritual Uncrossing and Magickal Defense | Ananael (The Secrets of Wisdom) although it recommends the use of certain psalms. If you feel uncomfortable, use other prayer or invoke your patron deity.

1 Like

Also, it is recommended to cleanse the space with the four elements. Clean/ organize your closet, room, kitchen. Consecrate salt water, smudge. To clean the floor use rosemary/alcohol and water. Also, my lovely Azazel gave me a ritual yesterday using the runes. In a red candle, carve his sigil, and the runes of your preference; protection, removing hexes, even returning the hexes. Dress and charge the candle with oil and a drop of your blood.
Draw the runes in your skin. Light the candle and drop the wax on the drawn runes on your skin, visualizing sealing the rune’s power to you, and protecting you. Make sure you say it out loud. Thank Azazel.

Btw this works. I had an incident at work, where a customer came in with his wife. She had lots of bad vibes, and got a bit jealous ( I wasn’t flirting with him btw). After she gave me attitude, Immediately, she started giving me nervous and uncomfortable glances. Plus, I feel empowered, fearless, and lots of clarity.

1 Like

I am a huge fan of Robert Bruce’s stuff. His kundalini course was very good. His energy tactile work drills are great. He also has the psychic self defense course and has a payment plan.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll remember wax the next time it/if it happens again.

1 Like

He sounds like he writes about everything I want to learn about. Is there a book you suggest?