Likely to become homeless - help

Hello guys is there any way like a demon or an angel to help prevent homelessness? There’s been an argument with my mom and her boyfriend and he wants her to move out but she rarely has money. I thinking going to a Catholic Church if nothing works soon :frowning:

7 Likes

You could call on Orias. He works really well at manipulating a person’s mind and flat out controlling them.
He could help keep the Bf from kicking your mother out.
I’d suggest some money Magick for her too so she doesn’t have to stress and can live on her own if need be.

6 Likes

4a7825f8f2b3084fb4073c1e77a322b3
His enn
Lirach Mena Orias anay na

2 Likes

I would call Satan or Archangel Metatron.
Another option is Saint Death or Santa Muerte.

All three work fast and extremely powerful.
You can work with any of them to make that guy changes his mind.

You can also petition saint expedite for money, the exact amount you need would be best.
He’s very helpful, but be very specific with him.

3 Likes

Don’t go back to a Catholic Church

6 Likes

Nobody asked if he knows how to even evoke. Do you?

4 Likes

She is here a long time now, i recon she knows, otherwise we can help with that, no problem brother

2 Likes

Im a She* guys :sweat_smile:
I’ve tried evocation with bune for my brother and he got a job it took a while but he got it. I can feel spirits energy but can’t see or hear them.
But I wasn’t sure if bune can help with homelessness.

1 Like

Hm idk ive heard he’s kinda a trickster

I never had a problem with him, just give him his offerings - after - he gets the job done.

1 Like

I hear that Bune is good for money I think on yt channel ,The Secrets Of The Gods’’ but I am not sure.I also heared that Amaymon is good for business planing and money.If you want to you may ask King Paimon to change the mind of your mon’s boyfriend or Asmodeus/Asmoday who can change his mind and control his lust

Sorry, edited my post. Take care :slight_smile:

Lucifer, King Paimon.

3 Likes

Lol can never tell with the avatars and names

3 Likes

Bune is good for quick, smaller amounts of money but not large, long term though asking her if she can is always an option.

1 Like

Didn’t know that…thanks for clearing that up for me.Learn something new every day

1 Like

I hope the following info and my story will help:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys think Lucifer can also help me out

3 Likes

Yes especially in these cases. But expect other, better solutions to appear in your life too.