How to prevent homelessness?

So I have been in and out of different family members’ homes since my sophomore year of high school. My mother is quite unstable and abusive and I left her officially and forever months ago. And I moved into another family member’s house, but I absolutely hate everything about this place. My family members fight with me, they treat me like I am some submissive dog and I am not. Today, I set boundaries and they hated that and told me to get out. I’m scared of being homeless, but I swear, homelessness isn’t looking too shabby when the alternative is being mistreated and living in dirty areas.

Problems that have arisen: I don’t want any of my family members to know that I practice and my grandmother has made some accusations that I am a witch, so candle work is not something that I can do as of right now. Additionally, I have this uncle that lives in the house I am in, and my family members are scared of him s3xual assaulting me, so they will never leave me alone in the house and they are always watching me, so I’m not only scared of being homeless, I’m scared for my safety and sanity now.

What am I to do here? I will not let this ruin my plans. I want to move out and be ALONE, but my ancestors have made it clear that they don’t want me working (I’ve applied to some really good jobs against their wishes, but have been rejected), so I started a business and that business isn’t making enough to afford a one-bedroom here in Southern California.

Additionally, you may be asking what have I done spiritually as of now. I have attempted to work with St. Expedite, Seer (that’s where I got the stupid parasite), etc… Have not seen some results towards relocation yet. Any advice would be helpful?

5 Likes

Sorry to hear what you are going through :frowning:

I feel like the real matter here is how to gain a steady income. So I would say work with entities that can provide financial stability so that you can afford your own place. I would say work with lucifer, lucifuge rofocale and baphomet to achieve this. Those entities can also be petitioned to assist regarding protection from your uncle.

You don’t need any candles etc to start a relationship with them.

This can be as simple as focusing on your needs while playing their enn while also scanning their sigils.

1 Like

Talk to Lilith. She’ll sort you out.

1 Like
1 Like

Honestly, homelessness might be the best option if your safety is at risk. The first thing you should do is look up the nearest homeless shelter. Speaking as someone who has been homeless more than once, most cities have options in place if you look for them, especially for youth and women.

Do your magick in the bathroom or, alternatively, leave the house and do it in a park. When I was homeless, I would leave the shelter where I was staying in the morning and open spirit seals while sitting on a bench in the nearest park.

Call Belial. And when I say call him, I don’t mean just ask him to help you, command him. Draw out his seal, go where you can have a few minutes alone, open it, and command him. Don’t be wishy-washy.

"Belial, mighty king, I summon you for help in my time of dire need. My safety is at stake and my deepest desire is to have my own home, free of worry and threat. I command you to bring your great power to bear upon my situation, and those who oppose me. Move the heavens and the earth on my behalf, and let them feel your wrath as they are cast adrift upon the waves. "

9 Likes

I was thinking that too.

2 Likes

Also look up the “Tool free magick titorial”, and astral temples: you can perform rituals in your mind while “walking” or “listening to music” or “watching tv”. And then people see you doing what they expect but you’re actually quite busy doing something else in your heart and head.

7 Likes

I’ll have to try it that way someone. TBH when it comes to Belial, I’ve always felt that I needed to ask rather than command, just a feeling I’ve had. Interesting you should mention this as the sister of a friend of mine is in a situation with similarities to the OP and I was feeling drawn to Belial as the one to call to help her. I’ll try it this way.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through all of this. People have given some excellent advice.

Just to add two cents, angels have a reputation for slow big picture work. But I find they often respond very quickly to genuine immediate need. It sounds to me like you have genuine immediate need.
If you go the angel route, I’m not sure which would be best for housing and income off the top of my head, but I would suggest calling in Michael for protection to help with the safety aspect.

1 Like

I have been thinking about this comment all night.

I have talked to Lilith, but I wasn’t very aware of what I wanted to do just yet. But she felt that I was scared for my safety because of my disgusting uncle. So he has been sick almost the entirety of the duration I have been here.

He almost unalived himself due to a diabetic coma and he is now on insulin all of a sudden. He’s sick like a dog and yesterday my aunt all of a sudden mentioned witchcraft after you commented this and it all tied together and made sense. She has been helping me with my uncle, but I’ll ask and be specific when I can evoke her.

1 Like

You can talk to her anytime you wish. She looks out for me too. If you are good at discerning the different voices within your mind such as spirit vs self, then you’re well on your way. Rituals are great and are very helpful, but they’re not a necessity.

here at the east end of Los Angeles county there are two kinds of employment agencies. One is a day labor pace. The other tries to get you a permanent job. If you say that you know office work they give you a test to find out what skills you have. If you say you have a certification for something in the warehouse they will ask to copy your certification. The employer will know a lot about you before they ask you to come for an interview

The city of Los Angeles just approved the mayor $200million for homeless shelters. and it is not the only city around that has approved money in the last 6months. I don’t have a list of the cities.

If you have the ability to start your own business , it can be a wonderful experience. You do have to remember that it takes 6months to a year to get a business going. Don’t expect that you are gonna make enough money in your first month to pay your bills in the second month.

:thinking: Without using magic the last choice is the one you don’t want. A roommate. Nobody likes a roommate, but when its $1,800-$2,200/month for a one bed crappie apartment … well you know of you live by L.A. or San Diego. Need a job and a side job to survive here by yourself

1 Like