6 Likes

Lady Eva is a pretty cool English Kitty :smirk:
I’ll give her that :metal::metal::ok_hand:

5 Likes

:joy: the best pussy (cat) around

4 Likes

Huh, I thought I already posted here but no. However Lady Eva is indeed awesome

4 Likes

DISCLAIMER: Dagars comment is his opinion only and does not reflect or is a representation of Micah, his Spirit Guardians, any spirit or God associated with Micah or his Inner thoughts.

Micah is not responsible for any disrespect or bullshit invoked by Dagars comment and will hand all astral lawsuits over to his lawyer.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Jk

6 Likes

What a hoot! You got me chuckling. Meow, meow.

5 Likes

Yeah, a few years ago while lurking this forum I thought “She looks so friendly and helpful” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussing Retroactive Magick

@Demeter Are you trying to make me jealous? Lol. :stuck_out_tongue: Ooops :thinking::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Oh dear… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Lady eva helped me a lot while i was really feeling low; she gave me many great resources to help with my emotions and i can confidently say i use every one of her suggestions to this day.
Among other forum members lady eva has always given me great resources (even if i post repeated topics; my bad!)
and was so kind and considerate in explaining to me when i’ve breached forum rules without knowledge.
So personal thanks to lady eva for really impacting me in a positive way and always being so kind!

6 Likes

Who is this @Lady_Eva person everyone is talking about? Never heard of her. What’s her sigil? And does she have an enn?

8 Likes

I think she actually does😂

5 Likes

I noticed that she helps a lot and sees when people really need help. That’s really a very a good thing on this forum, helping each other.

6 Likes

Surprizingly many of us probably do have sigils at least :joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva is awesome!

Nothing more need be said

5 Likes

Yeah, she is fine, i guess.
~So why all this talk about her?

Lets be more practical, shall we?

instead of typing shit that due to the effect of inflation will read like copy and paste,
we could maker offerings, or masturbate on her sigil or… send her a pack of her favorite cookies :smiley:

You know? … REAL things to thank her.

2 Likes

Well I’m low-carb for life :stuck_out_tongue: but hey… :wink: My Godform Sigil is here:

I also do a thing dat synches with an Angel that I do not comprehend:

And finally if you’re new round here (welcome! :+1:) I did this too, much demonic, very wow, because LOVE:

Pre-commentary

Conception

Birth

Remember if you meet the Buddha on the road, fuck that fatso, grind him, pound him with your pudenda, you’ll either smash his myth or become the mother of all chubby little cuties! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

you do know, that the buddha =/= the chinese buddha of luck ?
~sorry, the resedue of buddhism was bitching

4 Likes