Lady Eva is cool

80 FUCKING LIKES!!! r u kidding me?! :space_invader:

4 Likes

yea, donā€™t know why all the westerners think the fat one is the buddha. Canā€™t believe buddhism is so popular, but not his ( the buddha ) real Image!!!

4 Likes

You do know when an English lady such as myself who is LHP mentions humping a prophet, she may just have been joking around and not entirely serious? :stuck_out_tongue:

What you call ā€œtheā€ Buddha does not lend himself to such amusing ideas. Less cushion for the pushinā€™. :kiss:

5 Likes

Lady Eva is a gem and should probably sitting on a throne somewhere teaching peasants about magick.

6 Likes

Damn, I miss talking politics here :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

:smiley_cat: ā€¦ :heart:

1 Like

Personally I cannot think of a better topic to post about. It is the care, love and compassion that is in the help she gives people that made me think that is the place to come, to learn and to feel welcome and cared for as a part of a group. So I to would ā€œLOVE TO PUBLICLY SHOW MY MANY HEART FELT THANKSā€ for your help, the sharing of your knowledge and your time, if the energy and love that shows through the words of your support are anything to go by you are a extraordinarily beautiful soul in real life.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s a hottie. Lol. Ooops. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Lady Eva isnā€™t actually a real person. She is an AI composite masquerading as an English housewife. :grinning:

6 Likes

She is an alien A.I. to defeat the coming human A.I. in a cosmic war.

5 Likes

Bump because reasons

3 Likes

We praise and worship the Goddess Lady Eva. Blessed be her divine name. :raised_hands:

Iā€™m not worthy to grovel at her feet.

9 Likes

Hail Lady Eva!

4 Likes

She isnā€™t.

Can not comply to the BALG rules. :woman_shrugging:

And there is ā€œpeopleā€ who are still here after these.

3 Likes

When you initiate a PM using friendly words that spars with a member, and then try to report that person for threats, that is abuse of the moderation process on this forum.

You may think you can post on here abusing me, because as a mod I have to sit and take it lest it appears ā€œabuse of powerā€ - in fact, if I tolerate this, it sends the signal that no-one is safe.

I am having a conversation with you via PM but be aware I will consider any further posts of this nature to be harassment.

6 Likes

Of course. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Lady Eva Are you ok with this post? I wanted this to be a place you can go to be rewarded for being amazing :heart:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva is awesome. Sheā€™s been nothing but courteous, level-headed, and absolutely professional in every interaction Iā€™ve seen, and I canā€™t imagine a better fit for moderator, here or anywhere else!

5 Likes

Yes for a wielder of the dreaded Ban Hammer, Lady Eva is pretty cool.

I honestly donā€™t know how she puts up with you all. Pfff. :sunglasses:

You guys would have sent me to the mad house years ago.

5 Likes

What proof do you have that you werenā€™t already sent to the madhouse, and this isnā€™t all in your head? :thinking:

6 Likes