Lady Eva is cool

Thank you, Lady Eva, for all that you do…!! :smile:

1 Like

I feel inclined to agree with the general sentiment. Certainly, one smart chick.

3 Likes

Lady_Eva is hot. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oops… :thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I agree, she recently helped me, as a new member, to overcome my arrogance, whitch easily could of destroyed me. Thank you EVA!

2 Likes

Lady Eva is the best😎

2 Likes

…Lady Eva compliments on that 9/11 thing that u did. I enjoyed reading it. And I specifically enjoyed the headings and format u used. Innovative. Easy to understand, & cool to read. I’d give u an emoji right now but that feature on my phone has stopped working in the key pad for some reason. Its most likely a conspiracy. Smily face.

Thank You!!!
U Fucking Rock!!!

2 Likes

true Eva <3 :slight_smile: you rock! :wink: thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, agreed. Lady Eva thank you so much :vampire::raised_hands:

2 Likes

She’s okay :smile:

2 Likes

JUST “OK” ??!? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Lady eva is amazing, she is always helping me(like she do with the whole forum).

6 Likes

You’re right, she’s super okay :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you thank you for your excellent follow-up. It does not go unnoticed. VinceQ

4 Likes

Lady Eva is cool - that sentence makes me think of a woman with a dress made out of living bats.

What a wonderful sentence.

5 Likes

This is still one of my favorite moments on the forum lol

2 Likes

Ever in my adorations she is !

5 Likes

I don’t think I have said anything on this thread… I have to fix that @Lady_Eva thank you for being one of the first people I talked to on here and gave me advice… even tho I didn’t follow it very well… Kappa (but on a real note if you want to PM me all of your tutorials and what not would be appreciated :wink:)

5 Likes

I fully agree a pleasant surprise

3 Likes

She still is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes