Introduction

hello everyone, my name is Seth, I’ve practicing for a week now but I have experiences w witchcraft from a years now, I’m interested in jungian psychology and the occult, especially the LHP

  • Where are you from?
  • What exactly do you practice? - There’s many kinds of witchcraft.

The getting started guide with all forum orientation stuff, links to tutorials and popular megathreads are here: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING :+: GETTING STARTED GUIDE, Rules, Notables, Tutorials and References. I recommend bookmarking it for easy reference, and maybe browsing with a coffee sometime, it’s a treasure trove of magickal information and encapsulates the spirit of the forum.

The links in that megathread are forum-made tutorials, and we suggest the following progression: hygiene](Unofficial Tutorials: Spiritual Hygiene & Defense Basics Collection), developing your astral senses and avoiding impostors and parasites… When you can be sure you’ll not get attacked by parasites, then try Unofficial Tutorials: First Contact from Sigils to Evocation Collection.

For reference:
The rules are here - please read them.
The posting guidelines are here
The Terms of Service are here