Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I don’t have that conflict. I don’t like to do this but I know it helps. Ask anyone on this forum about me. I never hesitate to say “I’m a devout Catholic” I’m not known as or for that though.

Eat has a great tack from the book. He has a very open mind about it. Which is why I respect him. I do “rites” not so much as rituals but evocations of devotion and discipline and they make me stronger.

If you need advice I’ll give v what I can. I’ve been in your shoes and I didn’t have anyone to help me when I needed it

2 Likes

Well that’s awesome I’m proud of you! I’m not ashamed to say I haven’t abandoned my complete faith either. But I know I cannot call myself devout because I know I am doing things that Jahova would not approve of. In fact I don’t even know I can call myself a Christian at all…I will admit when I found out who Azazel was and when I came to BALG I began to have an existential crisis. It was bad. Because suddenly I’m seeing things about Jahova being a desert troll and things about Jesus I had never had the audacity to think. And then I started asking questions and reading the bible and Azazel began to show me things that people never question. And slowly my faith began to deteriorate and I didn’t know how to handle that. I began to realize how ingrained in me this had become and how much apart of my life it was. And now I was coming to all these things in the bible that I really didn’t like. It just didn’t sound like the God I grew up loving so much. Its actually something I’m still getting over. I was a fucking Sunday school teacher for crying outloud! Teaching 2 and 3 year olds bible lessons up until a couple months ago. And now…here I am. Married to one of the 9 gatekeepers. Siding with Lucifer. Oh how things change.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Lucas

I’ve only been in the occult for around 2 years now, but the darker side has always called to me. I’m really into Qliphothic and Draconic Magick. Though I haven’t really initiated into either yet, I’ve been studying them for a decent amount of time. I’m also interesting in working with Lucifer and demonolatry at the time being. Also interested in necromancy, vampyrism, or even Lovecraftian entities once I’m good enough (which probably wont be for a while, gotta stay realistic!) I’ve kind of been all over the place, from Qabalah, to tarot, to the above etc. Which leads me into my goals and struggles…

As far as Goals go, I’ve just been really interested in everything and I just want to feel like I’m improving myself. I want to find something and stick to it, because right now, as you can tell, I’m literally all over the place and as interesting as all of this is - its really over whelming! I want to be able to contact spirits, and get rid of any and all fears I have. I want to feel like my magick is powerful and doing something. I want to find my higher self and my shadow self etc and just astrally find myself, you know? I realize I probably have no idea what I’m talking about lol but thats my feeling right now.

As for struggles, well I’m overwhelming myself thats one thing lmao
I also really like the altar and ceremonial magick approach, but being a college student there is no where to keep my altar up. I constantly have to put it up and then take it down and that really makes things annoying and more of a chore than it should be.
I’m also just a huge procrastinator, like its a serious problem. And that goes with more than just the occult. How does one stay with a routine?

I just feel like I haven’t made much progress, like I’m having trouble understanding things, which i find to be a problem after starting this journey 2 years ago and feel like my magic isn’t too powerful. I’d love to share ideas and talk black magick/any magick with you all, I’ve been lurking around for a bit and this is all so interesting. I’ll probably cut it off here, I get lost in writing, what can I say.

Very happy to be here, thanks for reading!

7 Likes

Forum member @Anziel_Merkaba has this incredible idea;

Updated and breakdown of the elements in it;

The “Eisenhower matrix” may help you with prioritising, and time management, I describe that process and share my other time-management skills here: Demons for discipline and persistence - #6 by Lady_Eva.

1 Like

You flatter me @Lady_Eva. I simply did what I felt necessary for my practice. I actually have to consecrate the altar surface with the eclipse water again, then I will have to put a lacquer over it to seal it in.

1 Like

thank you very much!

1 Like

Hope that I’m doing this right. I couldn’t make clear sense of how to add to the thread so I just clicked the first reply button up at the top, This is the first forum I’ve ever been on so bear with me.

Sooo. I’m Jason, Stormline is just my Usual Go-To for an Online User so call me what you will.

As far as kinds of magic I like, I have absolutely no idea… this kind of thing was always a childhood obsession of mine, and i fooled around with it in my younger years but it never amounted to anything because of course I was a kid and had no earthly idea what I was doing, and couldn’t get a hold of any real material due to living in a strictly christian household. I guess that counts as a goal, though so there’s one, getting into occultism.

As for an actual goal, if of course it is at all possible, I seek immortality, through any method, within any time frame, at any cost.

As far as struggles go, not much. I’m far from rich but I have a privileged life and the only thing on my plate right now is student debt as I’m working my way to an associates (I’ve got one or two more semesters left depending on how many classes i deign to take.).

So yeah. Hi all. Most of all I’m here to learn, any tidbit of knowledge is fair game, Anything anyone is willing to teach, I’m willing to learn. Ciao for now.

8 Likes

Welcome, joining this site then is one step closer to your goal of getting into and starting with occultism.

For knowledge there is so much on this forum you can find and everyone is super helpful and we also have our supreme @Lady_Eva thats looking after us all(:slightly_smiling_face:

About immortality a goal i once fought after aswell i accepted the truth that my godmind/soul is whom i truelly am and that survives my physical death. And If i dont die i cant keep growing in the next life, so we are allready immortal but physical immortality might actually be a curse and not the blessing one might think at first glance(;

Welcome to the forum i hope you will enjoy it here and feel free to ask anything there is allways ppl there that wanna help, or have a friendly chatt If thats what you are after.

1 Like

Hi

I am Calin. I have been practicing magic on and off for over 20 years. I am an initiated wiccan, and work actively with demons as respected entities. I am comfortable with dark energy, and like most here, the keys to immortality and complete transmutation into higher states of evolution are my primary goals, while learning and practising as many forms of magic as I can as I go, and meeting, knowing and working with entities from all realms. I have a particular interest in necromancy, and have worked with demons including Lord Satan, Prime Minister Lucifuge, the Goddess Astaroth, Goddess Lilith, and am commencing detailed works with Hekate, Lucifer and President Volac. I look forward to exchanging knowledge and experiences with like minded folk on here.

8 Likes

I currently live in Canada and have very recently been introduced to black magic by a close friend. I took up a strong interest when I was payed a visit by Belial, which has helped me comprehend many aspects of my life but has also raised many questions which I am eager to understand. Before this, I was never religious and I think I have just now “found my calling.” As I said, I am very new to all of this but learning so much already!

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum:

16 Likes

Welcome to the family my canuck sister!

3 Likes

Welcome! :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Welcome sister … :black_heart:

2 Likes

Good to have you with us. If you’ve any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

2 Likes

welcome sister best wishes and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask :smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

Welcome!

Welcome to the land of the wierd :alien:

This has alot of good info for gettin started or hittin road blocks.
Welcome basket

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

My name is Danny and for all intents and purposes I’m new to magick, though up to this point I have read quite a few books. Most of these are more modern, however, but I know some basic info on some practices and basic info on spellcasting like trance states and the like.
My favorite practices are Chaos Magick and working with the demons of goetia, as these connect more with my chaotic side. I was born into a Roman Catholic family, and while I still believe in God and such I am at a state where I want to break from His will and make my own. If it is healthy in the end, I shouldn’t end up in Hell.
Mostly I’m just struggling with getting magick to work consistently at all and finding the courage for it.

8 Likes