Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey. Exile here (ALeader). Lost access to my emails and to my forum logins.
Im not new to balg or to the online occult forums. I was a moderator on Wizardforums and an active member of several other forums including Balg.
I am a Master mason a.f.a.m. , a member of dragon rouge, and order of the morning star. Ive worked through several books by mark alan smith, asenath mason , Michael kelly and several others including Ea koetting.
I was brought up catholic from birth . My mother was very dedicated to her faith and im thankful for that because she taught me some very important lessons that would aid me throughout my life and only strengthen my spirituality. These secrets were how to pray and how to have absolute faith.
I obviously follow a different path now adays but i don’t hate or condemn judeo muggles for their beliefs for at one time i was one too. I had several near death experiences where i was saved by supernatural entitys (if people were with me they were saved too). Im talking serious accident involving a high-speed chase with 8 people in a small pick up truck that flipped down a hill and i saw my life flash before my eyes and saw everyone being plucked from the truck one by one being tossed to safety.Even the three grown men in the truck which was crushed like a soda can… Wasnt the first time wasnt the last… Had spirits come to me in physical appearance as well as in my sleep since a child.
It wasnt until i was hooked on heroin and xanax , got myself into trouble with the law and was sent to detox and 6 month rehab that my awakening happened… I basically kicked cold turkey besides a low dose ativan and sleeping pill… Long story short everynight sane time i would be laying in bed dying and my chest would tighten up heart full of pain then id black out… And i was being taken to different areas of the astral realms and spheres. I was shown both sides from different beings. A very tall beautiful woman was the initial guide the first night and from there I was guided by a different being every night for 11 nights. I wont go into details because its very personal to me and something i prefer to keep private. I had absolutely no knowledge of the occult at the time.
Since coming home from rehab in 2012 i immediately began researching online and downloaded any and every book on the occult and magick that i could find. I delved directly into the LHP literature because i knew the bible story and what Catholics\Christians believe but i really didnt know what the other side was about. Until you understand both sides of the story and understand where the storys in the bible came from and how to read the bible properly you dont know the truth of why things are the way they are on this planet. For any of you new members who are genuinely new. I highly suggest (the soul travelers)documentary on youtube. While hes not 100% on everything ,He definitely gives one a hell of a crash course on the occult and where the storys in the bible came from.
I worked through different courses and books,keeping journals and a book of shadows. I worked with the elementals, angels,saints,the goetia. But my main teachers were Lu,Hecate and brigid. Ive met and worked with several others including my ancestors .
I became a freemason in 2014. Went through the initiations ,met some really high ranking brothers, one w.m. i met was one of the highest ranking members of O.t.o. in the eastcoast. I tried to change and become a good man, a working man , go to lodge every week . But i wasnt learning anything through my lodge, masonry wasnt what i thought it was gonna be. I don’t regret becoming a brother at all , it made me stronger and taught me how to be a real man. But most of all it taught me how to get my shit together. One of my big bros asked me about my pastt and what my dream was … I performed a song for him accapella and he literally pulled over and scolded me … Like wtf are you doing ?! this isn’t you!!!.. Go home and change your clothes and focus your will into your music thats how you going to make your dreams a reality… And so i did… And i never stopped , getting better and better… Learning production,making instrumentals and writing\channeling every day.
Im comfortable in my practice … I consider myself to be on the middle path since i work with both sides and all forms of spirits. Its all about balance to me. Without a solid foundation,balance,common sense,faith and most of all respect its going to be a long exhausting journey.
Im into movies, occult books, health, looking good feeling good. Ive been making hiphop music for the last 20 years and practice witchcraft\sorcery. Thats about it.
Thanks for reading, Best regards.

11 Likes

Welcome @fiducia.

Welcome @HanasEpiphany.

1 Like

Welcome @Flirtingflower.

1 Like

Welcome @Cainanite_King.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Sean

Kinds of magic… I really just like it all honestly. I’m new to everything but I am open minded.

My current goal is to work with Lucifer and grow a stronger bond with him.

A struggle of mine is meditation. I know this comes all in time and I’m willing to wait.

10 Likes

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

Hello all. I am Widow.

I have been lurking here a couple years and finally decided to join. I have done the demonic descent and am now working primarily in the Death Current. It is my current goal as well as my current struggle. In my mundane life I am a mental health professional and in my spiritual life I have been practicing almost 20 years in the LHP. I identify as Luciferian and am always seeking more understanding and power. I am the CEO of a small Luciferian Order based on SoCal that is very active and very accepting. I love reading occult books and putting pathworks into practice. I love what I do, in the physical world and in the spiritual world.

I look forward to meeting everyone here and learning for everyone’s experiences.
Brimstone and Hellfire!
Widow

14 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly!

Hello, Its wanderingjew i am from spain , i’ve like to learn working with both paths, right now im working on goetia veranum and have some intresting experiencias hope to learn more with the people here, i’ve start to intrest on LHP seriousley since 2016 where i have got my first experiencia with goetia spirit, and was fine, i’ve never being in a forum before sorry if do some publication mistake will learn it Also, i’d like to share my experience and have some guidnce thanks for everbody

13 Likes

Hi my name is Raina, I am into chaos magick and have been practising for about 3 years. My current goals are to be able physically manifest what I want and my main struggle is having doubt.

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Kurt

I’m not entirely sure what I’m into yet as it seems I’ve just started down this path and looking for all the help I can get.
My current goals are to just find my footing within the LHP and to find out what I’m actually doing here. I guess currently I need to find books to read and information to shove into my brain so I can actually get started. I’m very fond of the norse gods and that culture. I have a tattoo dedicated to Odin and the futhark on my forearm. I feel as though Odin may have even guided me here through my seeking of knowledge and understanding of the PHO.
Currently it would seem i struggle with a bit but much of that I’m sure is my lack of understanding of this path. I have tons of questions.

8 Likes

I can help with telepathy training, pm me.

1 Like

Welcome friend, you have come to the right place.
Lots of info to be find and ppl are wery friendly and helpful.

3 Likes

I’m a Catholic and gone through similar things. Remember God =the church. Religion is not a handicap if you don’t make it one

2 Likes

No you’re completely right. In fact crazy enough, I’ve actually gained a lot of “occultic” knowledge through thing demons taught me from the bible. I still go to church every Sunday, say hello to everybody. And still learn a lot about witchcraft. I just can’t you know… set up an altar wherever i want or burn insense. It feels like having 2 different identities sometimes.

5 Likes

Hmmm sounds like my life. I swear that if anyone from one part of my life saw another part they would think I was 2 different people. Show them the whole lot and it would blow their mind lol

Sorry I"m not good with introductions. :smile:

Hi My name is Stacia. I’m not new to the metaphysical realm. I’ve been seeing energy since I was a small child but when I asked my parents ( who were both very Christian) what it was I was told it was my imagination or I was “just dreaming”

It wasn’t till years later as an adult that I branched away from Christianity and stumbled upon my first new age shop. Everything just kind of clicked. I started taking classes for psychic development and then it expanded to other things… I mostly do energy work and candle magic. However, there comes a time when you out grow your tools and out grow what you have learned. It feels like I have read everything there is and there comes a time when all the books pretty much say the same thing.

My friend suggested your site to me and I hope I can learn a few new things.

Stacia (Choshu)

10 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Welcome! :smile:

1 Like