How to Power Sense: For those who say they have no skill/How to Sense Another Persons Energy

Instructions

1. Sit down and Clear your mind. Use breathing techniques such as Pranayama To do so.

2. Focus on a person with your energy and allow whatever images, impressions, feelings, thoughts, words, etc to arise in relation to them.

Spirits may show up that were not there before and they may have a message for the person. If so, write them down or type them. DO THIS EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE CLAIRVOYANCE, CLAIRAUDIENCE, OR CLAIRSENTIENCE!
DO NOT DOUBT WHAT YOU GET! PERIOD!
After the flow of information Stops, deliver the Info.

1. Clear your mind using Pranayam and close the connection/banish.

Do this with any incantation or ritual you know of for banishing (LBRP, GBRP, SBRH, ETC)
IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO BANISH FUCKING RESEARCH HOW ON GOOGLE or look up any banishing mantras or incantations.

If for some reason you cant or are unwilling to access the internet, simply take your focus of the person and the reading in general.

Starting out you will fuck up and mess up and get wrong readings. As you go along and rack up XP (Experience points, Also known as, PRACTICE) your accuracy will increase.

This is also the main step of Divination. Replace said person with Issue or topic you have.

End

There ya go :metal:

70 Likes

@Lady_Eva can you pls add this to the new member resources :joy::joy::joy::joy:

AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF dont doubt what you get.

6 Likes

Hmmn, want footrubs and adoration usually, but fuck it - okay! :stuck_out_tongue: :fu:

8 Likes

This needs a detailed section on how to discern if you are projecting or not…

2 Likes

Rubbing my feet, and toe tingles, is the standard forum test. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I am OBVIOUSLY joking. But if you want… :footprints: )

5 Likes

If you aren’t getting what you need, I am more than willing to drop everything, not that I’m holding anything, to come and fill in the holes.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Damn man ya beat me to it

2 Likes

How to Read/@Lady_Eva’s Harem Home Thread now?

3 Likes

@Iridescent

I know this is pretty late but fuck it. What if something you see is related to something that you saw/did/etc? For example, I scanned someone and saw a whale but earlier I saw a whale on t.v. I never bothered to mention something such as this to the person but if what I saw actually has a something to do with them then that what make everything simpler…

1 Like

When you are “focusing on a person with your energy” are you actually trying to “reach out” with your energy, to feel them out energetically? Or just focusing on their energy?

Just want a little clarification on that one part, thanks.

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

I want to learn how to power sense

Well this is a guide, so maybe practice the steps on yourself?

ok will do

1 Like

Cool, it’ll take time to be more accurate so don’t get discouraged. Keep practicing but don’t wear yourself out.