Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Anybody up for a trade?

3 Likes

@anon39410973 I’ll trade

Sure, wanna trade?

I’m not sure if I can do a scan, I can give it a shot if I knew what to do…

Hi could you scan me @anon39410973

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

Sure!

1 Like

Whatever you feel is best

1 Like

You aura is lighter purple. More violet than anything else. I want to say there is a relationship with the destructive counterpart of the divine feminine energy. Your energy feels very active. Almost wired in a sense. Like a rocket. More so akin to a sugar rush. Periods of energy bursts followed by fatigue. You feels as if your focus is spread. As if you dont walk a specific path. Its eclectic based even if it may not seem that way.

1 Like

Ok so the first thing I saw was a man in a nice fitted suit. He was walking and Im not to sure if it was in a crowd or not. He had various streams of darkness flying around him. When I think of him I immediately think of the word omnipresent.
Next, I saw a dearman. Yup, a dearman. It was a naked man that had the head of a dear and the body if man. I couldn’t see what his legs looked like. I got the impression of cernunnos.
Third, I saw various flashes of beasts. They all looked as if they were from a movie. The one that stuck out the most one of a giant bear/tiger/mythical creature lookin thing. It had trees and dirt and other nature things on it. It was angry and I think it was fighting.
Finally, and this stuck out the most to me, I saw what looked like to be a giant dragon in the clouds/mist/fog, so it was hard to tell what it looked like. It might not even have been a dragon. It was standing on a cliff looking out into the vast darkness. It was super serious.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d say thats accurate. :+1:

1 Like

Could someone figure out my relationship with the Fae, pretty please?

1 Like

im brand new here and would love the help scan me please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply. Lovely reading btw.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna knock themselves out while reading me?

1 Like

Yup, you’re welcome. Does my reading resonate?

1 Like

A whirlwind of energy, too focused on one small thing, and overlooking a bigger picture. I’m reminded of a sentiant tornado that is choosing to destroy tiny portions of a major city, even though it could easily wipe out an entire Block in a second, it’s busy demolishing a small plot of empty land.

I hope that that resonates with something, I literally came into this thread on a whim and decided to do a random reading for someone.

1 Like

And this is the habit I’ve been trying to break :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

Thanks man

1 Like

Apparently readings are a specialty of mine.

And from what I’m being told right now, you already know how to break that cycle, but you’re so scared that you’re going to miss a tiny detail, that you aren’t allowing yourself to see the awesome picture around you. It’s like somebody obsessing over a nickel, and ignoring the $100 bills is blowing in the air around them.

1 Like