Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Careful with that lol

1 Like

I thought about that after the fact :joy:

@Micah Okay, I’m getting light and shadow. It’s not complete darkness, it looks like it’s fading away. The shadow is moving to the left, so slowly but surely it appears that the blockages are leaving. I’m getting a sense of relief. I also feel a type of pressure, maybe from the blockages itself. Almost like suffocating.

1 Like

Now that was accurate :ok_hand::metal:
Getting good I see :metal::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hey may I have a reading? I’m not at the point to give readings back yet But once I train some more I’m down to help out! Maybe tell me what My godself is? I’m very intrigued yet confused on this.

Okay awesome Ill check this out! and If any of you want feel free to do a reading on me. I’ll look over this and give some back asap!

1 Like

Give me a bit man and Ill scan you :metal:

Okay awesome! Do you want me to PM you? I’m not sure what’ll b easier. I’m just very intrigued.

1 Like

No man lol
Its good with being right here

Okay cool cool!

1 Like

Surprisingly, I don’t typically work with demons but yes I do know beezlebub and Abbadon. But not the others.

1 Like

You’re picking up on an aspect of mine.

Anyone else wanna trade

@Micah, @TheForeign, @DormiensDei, @rin. I realized the synchronicity in all of u guys’s readings on me last night when I read a book on Lilith Goddess of Sitra Ahra. If any of u has followed my posts, Lucifer told me in an encounter “why are u jealous of Lilith when u are her?” What u guys were talking about sword etc and how u described it, is almost exactly what’s in this book. @rin, u said something was trying to crawl on2 surface, but I wasn’t letting it. I think it’s Lilith. Micah or one of u talked about the black sun or something like that. Micah u saw me sitting in a circle etc… Let’s just say, it wasn’t a coincidence. Could u all read my energy as of now? I’d like to know what u see.

1 Like

I just went through something. Could u plz sense/read in particular my energy & what entity u see?

Sure. Gimme a min.

1 Like

Hey yall glad to see this active ! would someone like to swap readings?

1 Like

@mojosalad I’m up for it :grin:

1 Like

I can. Can u tell me what energy u feel around me, as well as what spirit’s around me?

1 Like