Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

You know what? I’m getting to a point I read newbies super easily, but now those more experienced… scratching my head. @Micah, I’m looking at u suspiciously :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::metal: someone read me yesterday and said they saw me going anticlockwise. Not sure what that would mean.

1 Like

Then if I can see ur eyes, or something I can use to pick through u, I’ll have a dead on read. @luxfero, oh that’s how I did urs too this morning.

1 Like

Can someone who is available read me? I would give one back but I haven’t been a member for 3 months, and I don’t know how to do this as of yet.

2 Likes

I believe u can practice on here. @Lady_Eva, plz verify this. I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

Any idea who she is

@Becca

1 Like

Anyone wanna read each other

1 Like

@A.Lucifer hold on

1 Like

Not sure. I had a feeling it was u pushing those entites away from u.

1 Like

Want a return read @A.Lucifer?
Im trying to get reads on specifics rather than overall impression.

@Fallen_Angel im down to trade as well

1 Like

Yes sure. Thanks. I’m not sure I think something has happen idk what though.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer

I see you casting a ritual circle made of energy and incense. You are summoning Sorath, the Demon of The Sun/Black Sun.

You hold the black Sun in your hands and dance around the circle with it. Then you send it back up to the sky

Yep, it’s okay in this thread.

1 Like

Oh really, cool. Can I get a read again, please? Also want a read from @Micah too.

1 Like

@luxfero hold on
I like your bio by the way

I have to look ul Sorath. N why would I send the black sun back up? I also don’t usually use circles. Interesting. Can u explain that for me?

@luxfero

I see a vision of Somalian Pirates. A take no prisoners kind of attitude. I see you standing and Ahriman is behind you and posseses you.

Im not getting much else past that.

1 Like

Tundra looking area, barren lands. Cold, but no snow. I saw a figure cloaked holding a sword with a golden pommel. I asked about you going counterclockwise(?) And the figure burst with an orange aura. Wings unfurled from it. Drew a circle counterclockwise with the sword In the air in front of it.

Impressions- the sword gave impressions it represented light of some sort, firey. As though it is needed to illuminate.
When it moved the sword counterclockwise, i got the impression of you retracing your steps, though it was unclear if the retracing was harmful or beneficial.

That’s what I wondered though. I’ll have to see what I’ve done different in the last few days. Well besides evoke Lilith and Satan. Maybe it’s that. For some reason Lilith made me stomp my breaks. I was going to read more on her and I’ve dropped that ball. :thinking::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hm. Maybe its hinting at changing something you’ve always done the same? Or maybe trying something again with a new mindset perhaps?

1 Like