Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Ok @Fallen_Angel …let’s try this again. I see a lady, possibly a red head. She’s in a place that kinda looks like a snowball glass. She has her arms stretched out to her side as if to keep something/entities away from her. She looks powerful. All I could hear was the word, “evil.”

Does anyone need a read? I think my brain is working now. Lol!

1 Like

Im down :smiley:

1 Like

Are u involved in some astral fun? I heard, “I’m the demon who whispers in ur ear.” There were 2 figures. One sitted down that looked like a king or some boss, and to his right ear, a demon that waa probably female. It had white eyes. (This is one of those moments if I watched sci-fi i’d be able to describe what it looked like using a character lol!) The one sitting down seemed to be afraid of the other demon, but slowly they began to make out. Any thoughts on that?

I do want a reading, and I would love to return it but I don’t know how to.

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice to see u here.

1 Like

@RiseorDie, can I give u a read?

@anon9236988 & @Narsonix, can I give u guys a read?

Yoo can someone read me? Had a crazy dream, feeling that it means something :thinking:

Thats interesting. I havent really been involved in too much astrally. The figures arent ringing any bells :confused:

:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Lol no worries, i could be missing the meaning

1 Like

You know what? I’m getting to a point I read newbies super easily, but now those more experienced… scratching my head. @Micah, I’m looking at u suspiciously :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::metal: someone read me yesterday and said they saw me going anticlockwise. Not sure what that would mean.

1 Like

Then if I can see ur eyes, or something I can use to pick through u, I’ll have a dead on read. @luxfero, oh that’s how I did urs too this morning.

1 Like

Can someone who is available read me? I would give one back but I haven’t been a member for 3 months, and I don’t know how to do this as of yet.

2 Likes

I believe u can practice on here. @Lady_Eva, plz verify this. I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

Any idea who she is

@Becca

1 Like

Anyone wanna read each other

1 Like