How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Can that spirit make only one person be obsessed with you? I’ve tried everything and so far got nothing :unamused::pensive:

I don’t see why not, but I couldn’t help you with this, because I have moved on from Sargatanas, and haven’t worked with him for a couple of months.

Also - why do you need to make a certain person be obsessed with you? I don’t really like targeted love/obsession spells. It’s one thing to have a “glamour” spell on you to get laid here and there, but it’s a complete different thing to put someone under a spell, and hold them hostage… unless you’re doing this with bad intentions, which is fine by me.

Just remember that you should never start a relationship this way. It just doesn’t work, because it goes against nature’s current in my opinion, so the relationship will be dysfunctional at best.

2 Likes

I don’t have any I’ll intentions I just want this guy back feeling the way he did lusting after me and for things to be great

try Remote seduction

1 Like

What is that?

Pm me if you want to learn it’s simple

1 Like

Well, show up how you sleep, in what position.

I can briefly lucid dream if i’m on my side, or fell asleep in an uncomfortable position.

Everyone has their own methods of doing things, especially in magick. You can find that position if you experiment, ask and put it in practice.

Man, i knew i forgot something. I was supposed to get in touch with Sargatanas, but i got completely sidetracked. Gotta pick up those rusty tomes as they say.

Why do you guys always have such evasive answers to direct questions?

Just tell us, the prophanes, how did Sargatanas teach you to sleep in order to lucid dream? We don’t care if it doesn’t work for everyone, we just want to know what did Sargatanas tell you. What sleep position exactly. Just say it and that’s it, lol. No need to be so mystic about it. Peace V

3 Likes

Any idea how to please sargatanas ? And get answers from him ?

@zirenaiad can I know more about sargatanas can you help ? . … I have read all the threads on the BALG forum and there isn’t much on Google search too. Not more than what’s already on the forum.

Call him, devote yourself to him and he will listen and answer.

@zirenaiad well i am not quite attuned with evoking n most times it feels like my subconcious is talking to me and not any demon/ spirit for that matter.

what i was asking was is there anything extra that you havent already written in the forum about sargatanas?

well that may be well off couple years from now.
while i’m at it . could you tell me all you know about him

much thanks

that is how spirits talk to you, through your mind. All it takes is practice to know what, when and how something is talking through you.

3 Likes

isnt there nothing else that you can tell me about sargatanas ? at all ?

There is enough information about it in the whole forum, what specifically do you want to know that is not here?

1 Like

offerings? his colour ?

So , just to clarify , listening to the YouTube videos a few people have put up of Sargatanas’ enn , while also chanting it and looking at his sigil would be a good start correct? Anything else I can do?

2 Likes

I want to know, this is watching video meditation. If you come to sargatanas, will he subconsciously tell you how to do it? Do I need any protection? And give him something?

1 Like

The initial post was pretty clear on it.

So really,
i don’t see what you’re missing there.

We found the Sigil,
Enn,
and describtion of Sargatanas Specialized fields.

What does Color or Offering have to do with it?

And if you feel you need an offering for your practice,
there’s guides on that aswell.

Regarding “Color” i’m not really sure what you even mean by that.

But just for general understanding:

Not every Spirit we work with is fully detailed from centuries of Practice of people working with them.

And if you want to find that information,
on a specific spirit,
the best way is to ask the Spirit directly.

There’s various different Sigils and symbolism associated with the well known Goetic Spirits,
simply through different people working with them,
and having different approaches on how to go about doing so.

But here,
you already got Sigil, Enn and Description.

When the Research started,
it was upon one member having worked with it,
and used an Enn only @zirenaiad knows where he found that Enn initially.

:wink:

After all,
this is much more accessable than having to perform blind evocation already.

-well, you’ll have to shrugg that off.
We all had that issue to varying degrees when we started out,
and the only thing that works for gaining confidence in your skill there,
and learning to trust that it is the spirit talking, and not your subconscious,
is to keep going, find ways to confirm your conversations with the spirits,
and simply TRUST into you capability to successfully discern the Spirits voices.

Later on,
you may learn more intrigate details of the process through your practice.

Like for example,
A spirits Voice comes from the back of your skull,
from the neck,
and from the sides,
and the brain processes Spirit communication near the ears slightly behind them.

And whe you speak yourself,
and your actual own voice is speaking,
you hear that from the front of your brain.

And there’s reason to that aswell.

Your frontal Lobe of your brain haves your speach center of your Ego self in it,
while the brain stem part that discerns spirit voices is a hearing facilty,
similar to the visual cortex which percieve information rather than creating it.

But that understanding comes with practice,
and research,
and few people could tell you that detailed.

So - really the one person holding you back here, is you yourself.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes