How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Interesting and all but if his job is make women chase men that sure doesn’t help a woman like me lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Axacore this is awsome! I am happy for you man. :grin:

3 Likes

You can summon him and ask him, but I am sure he does.

2 Likes

He probably prefers men but you can try out and see if he is willing to help you out.

5 Likes

He works really fast and that’s why I decided to post about it here, I wanted all the people to know how great he is, but so unknown.

8 Likes

Supposedly, this should be his sigil, according to Le veritable dragon rouge from 1822. You can try to use this.

25 Likes

Oh, I have never heard of him. Should give him a call then!:wave:

1 Like

I also decided to do a little research on him and happened to come across that specific sigil. I’m gonna use it t try evoking him

1 Like

I’m glad, let me know how it went :grinning:

1 Like

Do you want to hear more about the sex side or about the other things? I’m happy to tell more of it.

1 Like

One thing I discovered is that his enn

works almost exactly like this incantation/spell

for example when thinking of an outcome with a specific person.

I was just relaxing at home when I got a message from an old friend of mine that I found attractive a long time ago, she wanted to go out with me for an hour to vent some things to me. As I was preparing myself I started chanting his enn while thinking of fucking that girl right? As soon as I showed up to her door she invited me in for a drink and got very horny, started touching my thighs and then we had sex.

37 Likes

This a statement to call him forth: translated

I invoke extensive Sargatanas

If you called him without any sigil it will mean that you have a connection with him through intense desires or you are just more powerful than you think you are!

13 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I can contact any spirit without using its sigil. :smile:

Thanks for the translation! But I’m still curious what the meaning behind the word “extensive” is. Maybe I will come back with some answers from him :smiley:

1 Like

Your kind is few

Cool
I await your answers

2 Likes

Hi can you please tell me how to call him with a sigil I never tried it before can you tell me the steps please

1 Like

Still are demons we are not well knw, i study folk magic and found spirts u never hear bfre, tru some authors star bring latin chants wtc demons are rare, well knw is namath, but still, no many posts of here, sargatanas, i rnk carl nagel write of him in his book, serpent kiss, along whit 84 more demons, pure sex spells there, 5 pages but lot of demons to choice

4 Likes

Sure please tell us more

I really like the way you tweak around with spells to match your needs desires and amplify the outcome. Adding something or altering a spell and making it work for you is amazing

1 Like

2 Likes