How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

I really like the way you tweak around with spells to match your needs desires and amplify the outcome. Adding something or altering a spell and making it work for you is amazing

1 Like

2 Likes

Brasil!?!?

3 Likes

One thing that has happened since I started working with him was also that my dreams became more intense, the more dreams I had the better I was at interpreting other people’s dreams so as mentioned before, Sargatanas can open and unlock your spiritual powers. I also started going into trances faster while saying his enn.

Just by saying his enn out loud I get goosebumps everytime and I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. After I speak out my desires to him it only takes him a couple of seconds to tell me that my wish was granted and that now it is time for my work to be done on them.

One more thing he taught me is how to control other people’s thoughts. When conversing with someone and I want a specific outcome or thing to come out of the person’s mouth I just look into their eyes and think of what they shall say and what I want the person to say, it works everytime.

26 Likes

Here’s a meditative video I created meant to align oneself w/ the demonic energies of Sargatanas. 108 recitations of INVOCO RES EXTENSA SARGATANAS.

Find a cool relaxing place, make yourself comfortable, wear headphones, and then listen and chant along. You may also just listen or play the recording while doing other things to let his energies enter your subconscious.

Music (royalty-free): Symmetry by Kevin MacLeod Symmetry by Kevin MacLeod on Filmmusic.io

@zirenaiad

40 Likes

Fascinating
I never see posts of demons who make effect for women
Excuse me for being snide. But ssshhesz. Just a little unfair for woman.

3 Likes

@zirenaiad the direct eye contact mind thoughts -converters if it works on fb profile or photographs
dose he

I never tried, I think you should give it a try and let me know if it worked :smiley:

And I am sure he will work with women as well, there is no reason for him not to.

2 Likes

I’m not in can remember how.
Spirits I contact and work with are frequently telling me to “Remember” as I lost knowledge and essence

1 Like

I think you should try on photographs, in the end, it’s the intent you put out to him and to the universe that matters and not how you do it, who and what you are. :innocent:

1 Like

Hmmm perhaps nylon over complicating is what mucks things ip

We wanted them naughty details :smiling_imp: , but okay :joy:

2 Likes

Just tried the enn you posted earlier. It’s something alright, heavy sensation of presence and vision starts to vibrate.

Now I haven’t actually have results. This was merely a test to see how he’s presence was, it doesn’t disappoint.

1 Like

It’s up to women to post if they’ve done such things but according to the TLKOS Sitri, the 12th spirit can enflameth men with Women’s love, and Women with Men’s love. So, he works well for both men and women.

5 Likes

This video is very potent. Whilst listening to it I felt butterflies crawling all over me borrowing into my eye socket. My left hand fells like it has been marked with a tattoo.

Very potent indeed this is. It’ be intriguing to see what happens next now.

13 Likes

How’d you do this? I’ve never tried to use a demon for something else other than their listed offices. According to the Grand Grimoire he’s a brigadier that “has the power to render one invisible and to transport you anywhere, to open all of the keyholes and to let you see what is going on in other houses and to teach you Necromancy. He commands other brigades of spirit and has beneath him Loray, Valefar and Farai etc” I guess if I read it correct, he also has power over other 18 spirits and one of the spirits is Amon who causes named individuals to have romantic feelings for you. So, I guess through that power it might be possible. Whatever the reason it worked. I’m going to try it.

3 Likes

What kind of offerings does he like?

I don’t follow books or what is written on the internet, I follow what the spirit himself tells me he enjoys doing.

6 Likes

I haven’t offered anything to him yet, if you can consider this thread, music, cigarretes, incense and my time as an offering sure :smiley: