How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Dear Axacore, Congrats for another success. Is the conversation between you and sargatanas is Just telepathic or you did evoke physically in universal circle ? In what language did he talk?

English, telepathic.

1 Like

I say call on the spirit and tell the spirit what you are offering or use your intent. And say it is only for that spirit to recive the offering you give.

1 Like

Dear Axacore, so i do not need for full physical evocation. Just telepathic conversation is enough . Thank you

I understand where youā€™re coming from. We often want to get the phrasing or spell perfectly so that the Magick will ā€œwork betterā€, but itā€™s less about the exact wording and more about our own will, belief, and intent connecting with the spirit, spell, or magical working.

Sometimes it can be easier to try to overcome our own doubts and fears and put more faith in the spell then in our own ability to shape reality.

Iā€™ve worked with Duke Sargatanas more than any other spirit (thanks for the recommend @zirenaiad) and out of all those times, only once did he appear in a physical form.

I donā€™t know your level of experience, but my advice would be focus less on the exact wording initially and more on believing that what you want to manifest will work. Even if you have to pretend at first, pretend emotionally that everything is real like you would talk to an imaginary friend or doll when you were young. Only this time, the friends are really there to help you achieve your dreams. Good luck in your quest.

6 Likes

Where did you get that awsome pendulum mat? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My friend, I found it on one of the most magical sites yet created. Itā€™s full of wonders of the senses, mysteries beyond comprehension, and artifacts of the spirit world seldom seen elsewhereā€¦

Amazon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In general, you donā€™t have to have a full physical evocation to reach results with any entity. They can be a great experience, but are not required.

Iā€™ve worked with the Duke so many times now, heā€™s generally pretty open to being called in an instant to help or just talk. I find one key is cultivating a relationship or bond with a spirit you want to work with a lot. It can manifest in different ways, but the more you work with them, the stronger the link will become.

How does your pendulum look like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your pronounce is very different than mine apparently, Matrix for me sounds exactly like Matrics, but never like Matriss

@Addi666 Iā€™ll show it in my next journal entry. I need to do more updates soon about the evocation challenge.

1 Like

True, but we do pronounce the word matrixes as may trih sees

ā€¦ we do? I have always pronounced it ā€œmay trih cseesā€

1 Like

May tri sees is the general pronunciation.

Hi i never worked with demons but I am very interested in working with Sargatanas how do I work with him ?

1 Like

The use of ā€œsame frequency used by monks and sages in meditationā€¦ā€
In my personal experiments I found I was automatically doing this with smoke.
If Iā€™m out at the riverside to enchant or call something up, I began to state and energetically use, (seconds-hand), smoke pre existing somewhere. Weather close by or far off. I pull it out of ā€˜nowhere /everywhereā€™
And I get a response a reply or a sensation of accessing it and the feeling of it being received.

Then I see this! Thatā€™s what I call a translated coincidence.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome ty for sharing.

1 Like

update: i offered him red wine and welcomed him with respect and gratitude while chanting his enn and gazing into his sigil. after a few mins i sensed a strong aura above me,
sargatanas aura is very grounding it feels like he had absorbed energies from mountains and rocks.
additionally i dreamt a sexual dream that i rather keep to my self however i still havenā€™t met him directly yet i will keep chanting his enn, i have never felt such a strong grounding aura before, it made me kinda curious.

1 Like

@Blankman101 so what happened next ?

1 Like

Dear sir, Ypu have mentioned " I offered them in exchange all the sexual energy I will produce with my next 3 partners, my time and devotion. at How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me - #152 by zirenaiad

How can we exchange ll the sexual energy? Can you tell me briefly