How Do You Summon Azazel?

how do you summon Azazal I need to know the instructions

1 Like

@Hellraiser I have moved this to its own topic because that thread is old and it will give people with the same question a chance to more esaily find the answers. :thumbsup:

There’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

✦ the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum;

✦ over 4 years’ worth of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function;

Also, please take a minute to post an introduction in this thread

It can include:

✦ Your name, or why you chose you magickal/forum name
✦ Photos if you’re comfortable - NOT mandatory!
✦ Kinds of magick you like
✦ Current goals
✦ Current struggles

It’s one of the forum’s rules, but you probably didn’t see it. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes I am a beginnerI want to know how do you summon demons I just need to know the instructions how to do it if you don’t mind me asking

2 Likes

Check that link for resoucres and watch the seminar on evocation, also try this:

3 Likes

is there another link to go to to make a pact with Azazal

1 Like

Did you want someone to make the pact for you or do you want to learn magick? If you can tell us which we can point you the right way. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

yes I want to learn black magic

1 Like

and I need to learn how to make a pack with Azazel

2 Likes

Always evoke a spirit before you jump into pacts. A pact is very binding, and you shouldn’t jump into business deals with someone without meeting them a few times first.

I just skimmed through the article Lady_Eva posted, that should help you get started :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Start with opening his sigil using that method and then watch the seminar on evocation. :thumbsup:

1 Like

If you want to learn black magick, then evoke Mephistopheles.

4 Likes

Is he the a good one to teach you some powerful stuff

3 Likes

Azazel is the best for power, but Mephistopheles is the demon who knows all secrets of black magick.

4 Likes

I’ve felt a connection to azzazel in someway for 5 years now but have never been able to communicate with him. I’ve invited him into my home, offered up my own blood, worn his sigil around my neck, and even offered him into my body. No matter what I try I’m never able to evoke him physically or really communicate with him :/.

1 Like

He is there trust me just you cannot sense him.

Have you ever evoked a spirit before, you do know they don’t actually appear physically.
Do you understand how to enter the trance states like … The theta gamma sync and the rapture state for example.

Do you know how to feel energy and move it, do you know how to scry, do you know how to structure etc.

Learn the skills first before just asking a entity to pop in and never give you blood away so freely.

4 Likes

Welcome @Nick_Smith. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our New Magician and Introductions area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

@C.Kendall how do I train my senses so that I can sense and see these spirits. The only physical change that I can feel right now is when I call shiva, my body feels more peaceful when I do that. But apart from that I can’t feel anything. I have been calling demons and asking them to appear in my dreams. I have a sigil of Lucifer on my eastern wall and that of King paimon on the western one. I also wear Lucifer’s sigil around my neck but nothing seems to be happening. Where am I going wrong and how can I improve.

2 Likes

As others were saying, there is a wealth of free knowledge on this forum going back years. In the search function, you should find multiple instructions on evocations for a wide variety of entities. Although I didn’t check yet, I’m pretty sure there’s detailed instructions on how to evoke Azazel.

I’d also highly recommend (not free but worth it) BALG’s “Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence” training and E.A. Koetting’s book “Evoking Eternity”. Another one that others have used is Konstantinos’ “Summoning Spirits: the Art of Magical Evocation”. YouTube is also your friend. Many video on examples of people doing simple evocations to more elaborate ones.

As far as pacts, again the search function will give you a wealth of knowledge. But my advice would be to wait on making any pacts. Sure, you can make a temporary pact about something mundane and not so serious but it sounds like you’re wanting something a little more lasting. There’s a couple reasons why I’d hold off making pacts when you’re newer. For one, you want to immerse yourself in the knowledge and current of that entity you want to contact (and eventually make a pact with). Another reason is that your psychic senses need to be developed enough to communicate with the entity to make a pact. How would you know that the entity wants to make a pact with you or that they agree to the terms? Communication can be more then just seeing or hearing, I’d even accept understanding entities by their energy. So don’t rush, learn, practice, and you’re results will be much more successful than coming in like a hurricane. I promise it’s worth being patient!

2 Likes

I saw a weird and scary dream
Two days ago
I just me and two other ppls
Who I don’t know
The boy came to me and said that he had summon a demon and now he going to die
So I just help him
The thing I saw was that we three stand in a circle
And the triangle three triangles and three small circles inside the big circle and I was standing in one of the small circle and other two also do the same
But suddenly the circle which was white in color it’s start shining
And then I hear that
That demon told me u were mine u r mine and u will be forever mine
I don’t know what specific demon I summoned
But it was like a horrifying dream
And then I run upstairs and lock the door but when I saw at my back All the two of them die
And the demon say u like that love
And I just remember that day before I just say to lord Lucifer that What he can not do is force me to love him
But that was a horrifying dream

Azazel will make a pact with you when he wants to. In lay man’s terms when he feels you are ready. Its telepathic you wont even need to ask and at times its dreams that u know are real.meditate “ON HIM” in his sigil until your vibration is at par with his. The issue is we tend to want physical things commonly riches and these connections are more about the self than they are about money. These entities can see right through you especially Azazel because hes cunning but hes a truckload of knowledge. With all that knowledge and power money is just an icing on the cake. Be careful though in making the deal, check the scales of the trade. He is there if u called on him but u will not know until your vibration is right