How Do You Summon Azazel?

Azazel is actually the best for knowledge. How u harness it is another story and yes u can get power from using his knowledge.

There are no temporary pacts. They are all binding

Welcom3 @Ace_tsodzo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I m working with Azazel but its mostly for him. There are things i wont say because im not allwed to but will give u as much as i possibly can. Im more into politics and war ( war not in a literal way because wars are fought differently now). Azazel has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to that. People actually think our entities want a lot of people to come to this side of the fence but on the contrary its not that way. You dont chose whatever entity u summon, the entity choses u. When Azazel visited me fir the first time i was terrified to death but he was and is warm but his flamey eyes are so beautiful and strong. Two beings in what looked like suit came and took me from my place and we floated into what felt like a diffent dimension leaving my husk of a body on my bed and when we got to this beautiful place with very bright colours (will describe later) i was taken to this strong beautiful man with flamey where he asked me why i was disturbing his peace. Unlike what we know him to be he doesnt have 3 wings. Hes a stronge figure physically and he exudes power. U can instantly tell because the energy changes once u go past what looks like a clear dome shaped firmament. According to the master im not ready and its been just over 3years. This takes a lot if patience. In thise 3 years i have not even seen him phsically more than 4 times but i feel him all the times. I hear him in my head and its never anything than him filling me with knowledge. Its always relevant to what i requested and what he thinks i should know. Be careful though when u angry with people be careful what u say especially if its family believe me iv learnt the hard way. Once u are connected he will fight your battles

When u summon any entity alway right their name on their sigil with blood. Yours is more oowerful but do not use it the 1st time. Thats your bargaining chip, though barely but it gives u an edge. I used a shite chicken and preferable young ones. Their energy is potent than older animals

1 Like

@Ace_tsodzo Before you make any more posts, please do as I have asked and properly introduce yourself. It is the rule here and required. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.