Got to know... and thoughts

You all want to be on this side, but what do you truly seek? Is it just self-improvement that once achieved this path no longer matters? What do you gain from your rituals other than perhaps a feeling? I am not saying this to be rude to anyone, I am truly curious if there is more to it for you all. I see the same topics; love, hate, riches, and peace. Never do I see any other. If I am wrong please correct me.

I seek understanding, discovery, and evolution. Knowledge to pass down through the ages like our ancestors before. Recently a member of my ā€˜Shadow councilā€™ or mind palace counsellors (in head). Started to think for himself and revealed an object to me for which I have yet to understand.

I want to discover what it is and how to develop it. I want to discover more secrets.

What is it you seek if not the 4 I already mentioned in the beginning?

5 Likes

A better life. And reasons from the power that be, why this one became a shithole.
To commune with my ancestors and the old gods. To say with absolute conviction ā€œfuck youā€ to these oppressive, kiddie fiddling, human auctioning, money grubbing organized religions and the shitbags that fuel them. Also to shoot lighting bolts and fireballs up the douchebags dickholes that helped me to ruin my life.

2 Likes

Iā€™m simply into all of this to experience it, just for the sake of it. I mean, any goal I have as far as my esoteric practices are concerned is oriented to where I will be able to experience more, see more, feel more, have more of those ā€œOh shitā€ moments, enjoy more, be shocked more, ect.

Itā€™s not a matter of where I am going so much as the journey for me.

2 Likes

Connection.

I do not connect with any being of light. Nothing against them, just canā€™t connect. I do not connect with humans either.

Demons, devils, infernal beings, void beings, shadow beingsā€¦ What have you, I connect with them. I belong with them.

The journey has been amazing so far. Itā€™s an adventure.

4 Likes

Peace. Complete connection with my spirit lover and the evolution of my true self. When you reach in and feed your soul, everything in the mundane changes. Sex, riches, fame - all of that is a band aid imo. Want want want, and get it to numb the pain. Sure you can achieve them with magick but itā€™s hardly scratching the surface. I want to be the goddess I was created to be.

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll also start to practice in order toā€¦ practice even more, but with candles, incense etc. at last. Further, Iā€™m interested in ā€œfantasyā€ applications: see what can (or, alas, canā€™t) be done and in moving towards the peak of magical and/or spiritual growth.

1 Like

Iā€™m mainly interested in getting to the truth, and Iā€™ve always had a tendency to dig pretty hard for the concepts that have been obscured and purposefully kept away from me.

1 Like

Iā€™m in it not only for illumination and power, but for the attainment of true free will and simply because it gives my life purpose. Without magick I would be a leaf at the mercy of the wind merely enduring life instead of living it.

2 Likes

A brother recently asked me what I want from magick. This was my response:

I donā€™t ā€œwantā€ anything.
I live and breathe magick and it makes me feel complete. Iā€™m good.

In my intro post, I mentioned the goal of being ā€œthe Greatest Magus of the Ageā€, my thinking being that I would be the next in the chain after Eliphas Levi and Aleister Crowley. The truth is, I donā€™t give a shit about all that. I just know that it comes easier to me than most people, that Iā€™ve been connected to it for my entire life, and that my ultimate purpose is to give this knowledge and understanding to the human race so that they can prepare for the next big step in evolution (which is coming soon). Hence, light-bringer. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve ever ā€œwantedā€.

Iā€™ve found that being on this forum has allowed me to fulfill that function in some respect.

I do a regular meditation wherein I send vibes out to the people, the planet, and beyond, in an effort to heal those who are suffering and to send a signal for the sleeping to awaken.

Every time I have a conversation with someone where I can see that Iā€™ve realigned their perceptions toward recognizing a higher calling, I feel good.

The Ā®evolution will not happen in my lifetime. But I can get the ball rolling.
And no, this is not hippy garbage. I believe in Balance and that is it. As such, I recognize the light and dark, the left and right, as not only being equally valid but, in fact, necessary for the Operator to embrace and to integrate in their own life and workings.

So I suppose what I want, in short, is to help mankind. And to be myself.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been communicating with spirits and practicing magick my whole life. I donā€™t think about aquiring power because I know I have it. I just think oh I can do such and such now. I donā€™t think I have an end goal I just feel magick is a part of me and my life and I wouldnā€™t be living my life to the fullest if I ignored that part of me.

6 Likes

Knowledge and comprehension. Understanding of everything.

2 Likes

My reasons are similar to HermDemonā€™s. I just donā€™t connect to the light, incompatible software, if you will. I tried, was left feeling hollow, since discovering my path, I donā€™t. Iā€™m not gonna lie, my motives are selfish, I seek power among other things. I spent so long ā€œbeing the bigger manā€ only to feel completely empty, never again.

4 Likes

I strive towards Apotheosis: an eternal process of becoming That which is greater than I can possibly imagine. To this end, I seek knowledge without end and unlimited power; specifically, the former so that I can better understand how to use the latter. I like to think that Iā€™d be a beacon of hope and goodness for all of humanity, but honestly, itā€™d be way too tempting to misuse my divinity for more mischievous purposes like injecting bits of random absurdity into peopleā€™s lives. Utopia would be boring without having a surrealist Loki or Eris around to spice things up.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t stop seeking knowledge, and power until I can create and destroy worlds at a whim.
or send people flying with the flick of my wrist.
In other words
Power, Power, Power, and more Power, and to free man from the shackles of illusion.

2 Likes

With respect, you maybe havenā€™t happened to be on at the right times, Iā€™ll offer just some of the group workings weā€™ve done which surpassed those:

There are many more, such as @AdamThothā€™s work, and if you read posts by for example @C.Kendall heā€™s done some astonishing work that goes way beyond the perception of magick as vending machine to provide a desired set of transient sensations.

The entire project of magicians gathering to share support and experiences is also, in and of itself, a frontal assault on the chains that have bound mankind for too long, and each love spell or revenge poppet, no matter how petty, dives the overall goal of mass ascent - not for nothing are even the simplest of spells and divinations heavily forbidden by the mass religions!

I covered this in my manifesto and shared some related results in the follow-up thread.

We also have numerous threads where people share ideas, update their current understanding of energies and their role in magick (for example, @succupedia makes extremely detailed and well-researched posts of this nature), group and solo workings to change the political landscape, threads to share ideas, tools, creations, artā€¦ :+1:

4 Likes

I also did a whole thread about this, that included the way they begin to speak for themselves and share information I never possessed:

2 Likes

Thank you for the correction

2 Likes

There have been a few group workings, which were selfless in design and implementation

1 Like

@Fuego1 has one open right now! :+1:

1 Like

Indeed. Tonight and tomorrow I plan to evoke a few folks, of the angelic class.

1 Like