That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

You’re right, Dear.
They’re got the pleasure just talking about it, lmao. :joy:

Joke.

4 Likes

I mean, my sex life isn’t great, but I’m not gonna harp on someone else for having a great sex life. Still pent up and horny as fuck though.

4 Likes

Yes I know people like you, and in my opinion you’re handle the situation better than most of them. Keep your focus on your table, it will be better for everyone, but most important: to you.

4 Likes

That moment when…you get an unexpected deposit of $75 :open_mouth:

9 Likes

tips hat *

I reckon the double-standard is the standard 'round these parts.

4 Likes

No-one’s complained about this? :man_shrugging:

We covered this ground once already.

4 Likes

Very nice, about time as well! :+1:

6 Likes

TMW… Fuck med school because you might have just found your true calling of creating cute things

10 Likes

That moment when…

You came back from your abaddon evocation and you see the forum’s post full with abaddon and you scrolled down in you tube and find this Uploading: Screenshot_20190530-222754.jpg…

4 Likes

Those are adorable, and cuteness is its own special kind of medicine! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you! For growing medicinal herbs in so a bit of both maybe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder if that would have a positive effect on the soil and nutrient values, like Masaru Emoto’s work with water? :thinking:

4 Likes

It’ll have a positive effect on my ability to keep the plants alive lol
But I do use that affirmation effect he used on water, to encourage their growth ^^

5 Likes

TMW strawberry cider and grapes…ahh yess.

9 Likes

images

2 Likes

074f4d8d4b83731d36e5faf369bb2afc

2 Likes

TMW you return from a long ass time away due to exams.

4 Likes

Tmw im looking up lingerie i wanna get

2 Likes

Tmw

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes
4 Likes