Evocation without tools

Is it possible to perform a successful evocation without a circle, candles, incense, etc.?

4 Likes

Check out this video

4 Likes

All the tools are optional, I never use tools for evocations in the cases I do it.

3 Likes

Did you try a search before asking such a very common question?

4 Likes

I think when you’re a beginner tools can help a lot. But when you already have some experience, some connections with the other side you probably don’t need any tool, unless you want. Also some people that maybe is more sensitive, could summon without a tool even as a beginner, I guees. Well this is the way I see at least. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes.

Remember that the most important piece of a ritual is Yourself. Everything you need is already within. Your own imagination, desires, and intentions are what truly guide your magick. Most tools are used to assist the magician in getting into the right state of mind (especially magicians who may be new). Tools are not a 100% necessity, but they can help those who need them or those who may have trouble focusing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for replying it was actually very helpful

3 Likes

Magick without tools is what I’ve always done, except for some occasions such as use of a quartz crystal, having bought incenses in the last months etc. There are magicians saying that a certain equipment is necessary like in scientific experiments, but there is also the direct magick approach or the “astral temple” one.

Yes,you need a sigil and demonic enn,that’s all.