Qiestion for invocation/evocation

Hello guys… Im rochungnunga and ive started studying LHP for about 5 years now but only in theory… And i want to take it on another level…
Im from christian family and live with my parents and i cant take in any ritual tools even for practising… Is there any chance to evoke or invoke any entities without any tools…If it is possible how can i do it…i need a few tips please help me on my path ill be thankful

Yes, you can. All you need is actually your own mind but I’d still recommend a piece of paper to draw the sigil of the entity you want to summon so you have a focal point. You can burn the sigil when you’re done.
Check out this post too, has some useful information.

4 Likes

Yess thank u so much… And using self made sigil is it possible to convince parents on something??

Wait til its night a simple candle for meditation a paper and a black marker will do… Just focus and take acion . From what i know you need exp to perform a summoning without tools

2 Likes

Yeah i think so… But it worth a tryi have a feeling that it will work

Not try DO dont simpli have that feeling make it reality the whole universe submits to a person who has a still mind and a goal i believe in you work this out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes my man, and do u have any suggestion about which entity should be great for the 1st

Although im playing it hard for a personal matter… lucifer will fix it… or marbas he will also help on the flow of your ayra if youre blocked or something and can do any healing

2 Likes

Yes thank u so much… I appreciate it bless u brother

1 Like

I started without using tools and I still don’t use tools, so don’t worry about it @Mahasky

You mean for convincing your parents?

1 Like

I used Dantalion’s sigil (an intent sigilized with Chaos method may work as well, of course) about an year ago, exactly in regard to disagreement/stubborness issues…

1 Like

For both convincing and help me on my path work

You guys that do it without tools are great i cant focus and in the end i start geting hungry and eat the fridge

2 Likes

Yo thanks alot man… And your name in our language means son… :grin: just saying

2 Likes

Hmm Lucifer would probably be best then. Although, the Olympic Spirit Hagith is said to be able to change a loved one’s mind on something. Here’s his sigil, actually a good day to summon him.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:lol i got hungry after meditating always

Although, the H in his name is silent, so it’s pronounced more like “AH-GITH”

1 Like

My friend in greek fapa means open palm strike to opponets cheek youre king :smile:

2 Likes

:joy: know how you feel man, my concentration tends to drift a bit around some parts. I’d recommend reading The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer, you may be able to focus more with that ritual. Or the various books from The Gallery of Magick.

2 Likes

Thank u sir… You help me alot i wish i could pay u back some how… But im a broke ass child

1 Like