"Dorr" who gives inspiration - beta testers wanted

Doing some soul travel under the guidance of Isis, I encountered an entity called “Dorr” (I saw it spelled that way) in the astral, when I asked her to guide me to an entity where I could get help with a creative project that I’m a bit stuck with.

He might be an egregore, might be anything, he’s out there in the astral but I’d be hard-pushed to give exact directions because she pushed me straigh there. This is the image from the TV show:

He opened when I approached and I stood exactly on the lintel, or whatever it’s called - the wood right across the bottom of the frame, asked for help in my stuck project, and saw a rush of images prompted by words from the door. I’ve seen portals in the astral, and I didn’t feel like this was one, more of a state of liminal-presence, or transition, or something that could literally “open doors” to fresh ways of seeing things.

I’d be really interested if anyone else finds this entity and has any experiences with them? ideally people who can already travel in astral planes and would reliably be able to find their own most trusted entities, locations, etc., obviously - not being able to find something when you don’t know how to look isn’t any help to anyone. I plan to go back myself, so I’ll post if anything new comes up.

12 Likes

I’ll go look for him, thanks for the post!

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:2834”]Doing some soul travel under the guidance of Isis, I encountered an entity called “Dorr” (I saw it spelled that way) in the astral, when I asked her to guide me to an entity where I could get help with a creative project that I’m a bit stuck with.
[…]
I plan to go back myself, so I’ll post if anything new comes up.[/quote]

Love this idea/thing/stuff/possibility…any up to date here, Lady Eva?

Thanks,
Renata

1 Like

Only that I continue to work with Dorr and know other people who’ve done the same, Dorr consistantly has new ideas and insprations, worth checking out. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:
Is there a way/path I could know more about Dorr?
I believe this entity could help me with my lack of enthusiasm nowadays…so much studies, thoughts and non manifested things that I feel I’m kind of lost in my old habitual energy pattern.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:
Is there a way/path I could know more about Dorr?
I believe this entity could help me with my lack of enthusiasm nowadays…so much studies, thoughts and non manifested things that I feel I’m kind of lost in my old habitual energy pattern.[/quote]

About Dorr.

Vibrate his name,and you will be taken directly to him.It’s that simple to find him.There are no paths set in stone,since he is something of an astral vagabond.But he does seem like a well-known figure.Not in a celebrity kind of way,but in an artisan kind of way,like ‘‘oh take it to Dorr’s,he’ll fix it for you’’.So you can ask one of your allies to guide you to him.

3 Likes

Vibrate his name like Arcane said, and/or just close your eyes and with serious intent, say “Take me to Dorr” - you have all his descriptions above.

It’s not complicated, people add layers of complications on over time but this kind of connection is actually really simple, it’s just our self-doubt and cultural baggage (where we’re always having to prove to some other primate that we’re good enough to move up the status ranks) that blocks things.

6 Likes

Bumping this, spirit of liminal states and inspirations may be handy for some new members. :smiley:

5 Likes

Buuump buuump bumpity bump

4 Likes

going to try this, thanks @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Bump