The Angel Of Lost Things - Sigil & Information

Sounds great! I’ll definitely try it out. :blush:
There’s also a quick little spell that will easily help you if you are in a hurry and can’t find your car keys or glasses…
My Dark Sister in Ireland told me about it because I always keep loosing little things, like my cellphone on silent. It’s called binding the Devil’s Daughter and is an old Irish Spell. You take a string, any string works. Take a few deep breaths then tie a knot in the string and say: I bind the Devil’s Daughter until I find …insert… what you lost and strongly visualize it. It usually leads you right to the item. Then untie the not and thank the Devil’s Daughter. According to the Irish make sure you don’t forget to unbind,her otherwise the Devil will come after you. I’ve used it so much I usually just have to think of the Devil’s Daughter and I find the item right away. Guess she doesn’t like to be bound😂

4 Likes

Amusingly, “Iolanthe” appears to be the name of an opera.

Anyway, I had randomly clicked on this post. While reading the OP, well… so I pictured this fairy twinkly tutu glitter pink complete with wand and tiny wings personage to go with this. LOL… me stereotyping I’m sure. I’m tempted to draw it anyway.

The whole thread has me wondering. I never see anyone calling an entity that helps find things for such major items as respect, children, dogs, cats, etc.

1 Like

It’s interesting that you say that. When I have lost things I reach out to the fae for help (they are sometimes the culprits too) and the thing turns up. Usually in a place I already looked. With the flowers and need to return cherry blossoms etc to nature it feels like there’s a strong Nature link here.

I think there’s a point where there’s enough crossover that the fae are effectively also celestials. Partly, I think , because celestials incarnate as fae as well as humans. For example, I’ve worked with Nimue, the Lady of the Lake of Arthurian lore, who is a goddess, but also the fae spirit of a very specific well in Wales known for it’s healing properties, which would imply she’s incarnate as a Naiad there. The Nature Spirits or Deva I work with are ‘of the Earth’, but also divine. I borrow from Pratchett and call them ‘Small Gods’, sometimes. And the celestials (both angels and demons) are usually also Small Gods, in my estimation (another e.g. Belphegor Small God of Laziness, who has been my long time friend lol). So, lots of parallels if not direct links.

2 Likes

It is 8:19 i drew your sigil i smile as i realize 8 plus 19 is 27… Angel of lost things help me find my phone.

2 Likes

Last year, I couldn’t find my car keys, so I drew this sigil and meditated with it for a bit in order to find them. Months later, I finally found them wedged into a couch cushion. Immediately after, I thanked the spirit and burned the paper I drew the sigil on. Could be a coinkydink, but I’m glad I found them. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is quite incredible. I missed this when you originally posted it last March. I had a reading a few days ago from this amazing psychic who I asked to look into my relationship with someone And see if we had past life stuff together that was affecting us now. I always felt it. She confirmed we did and we’d both suffered severe grief in losing each other many times in many different lives. Which is causing problems now especially on my friend’s side with him being scared of getting hurt and having many subconscious fears of a relationship with me.

Anyway she said to focus on healing the past and I was wondering last night how I could heal our past lives and our souls from this trauma. I was wondering if there was a spirit who could help and asked if I could be shown. I just woke up and had an urge to browse the forum and your post just jumped out at me to click on! THANK YOU @Lady_Eva - this sounds like just the spirit who might be able to help. I will call on her later.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva just a question this also works for the money lost if you lend that money and the person just don’t want to pay back the money, in any case I did draw the sigil and summon the angel, I’ve got ant answer though Im still not capable of clearly understand what spirits say to me I felt he came so I asked for help to get back that money let’s see what happens next :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck! :+1:

Try the Archangel Michael or Andromalius if this alone doesn’t quite do the trick. :thinking:

1 Like

Well I must say that I’ve got some results, this person that owes me and my friends some money has already appeared after a few days of not answering the phone so I’ve got that working out for me, I will wait a little more to see what happens

1 Like

I have not read that Michael can help to get peoples to pay up money they owe, I am surprise. What other angels can do just that ?

Hmm,

Isolanthe came off like the descriptions of fae in her responses to my request. Like finding the object was a game. Will edit when she manifests the lost item.

It worked!
Thank u! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s popped up right when I need it for a lot of things!

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray:t2:

1 Like

I just worked with angel of lost things, she was nice but she did not stay for long, i gave her offerings. My offering in my alter now I will drink it later.
I used many pink objects hope she liked them. I Also used pink quarz and ace of wand card.
I will post later to let you know If that worked.
Hoping to find my tarot deck this time.
Should I tear her sigil ?

No result :disappointed:

Uptade

I Found my missing Tarot deck after I envoked archangel chamuel.

2 Likes

Can he help when someone lost purpose/direction of life?

1 Like

Possibly, also try Dorr: "Dorr" who gives inspiration - beta testers wanted - that was from 2014, I have found Dorr to be reliable and stable since then, and very powerful and primal.

As, indeed, can doors be, in general… Stairwells & Doorways As Usable Liminal Spaces :thinking:

2 Likes

did those people paid your money back??