Do the Dark Powers Think I'm a Loser?

Funny thing is, if you are any kind of magickian then you have some intrinsic value, if to no one other than you. It’s not a bad place to start.

It does not really matter if any exterior power thinks you are a loser. Do you think you are a loser?

There is not a single power that can hold sway over you beyond your own (IMO), so you are only a fucking loser if you perceive yourself as a fucking loser. If you do find yourself feeling like a loser (I) choose to accept it as a point of advantage. Now you have stripped bare what you need to work on, and can act in accordance.

Sometimes realizing that some part of you is a fucking loser is the best thing that can happen for your own SELF development.

9 Likes

Please drop the expectations and work on self esteem — if you compare yourself to an ideal that devalues your existence, is to self sabotage and dismay any magickal endeavour you wish to use. It disables it.

If you don’t believe you have ‘it’, you won’t find it. It won’t find you either. You must believe and practice. The young has the faster pace, the elder knows the roads. Pace yourself and adjust to a personalised system, work on your pace as steadily as an experienced person.

The journey is now :wink:

6 Likes

I don’t disagree but how do I come to believe I have “it” when I don’t currently believe so?

1 Like

@anon496642 You are a saint.

1 Like

Just serving my community.

2 Likes

Affirmations. Repeatedly tell yourself how magical everything truly is and you have to obviously to do your part and sharpen the psychic lens — groundwork meditation and psychedelics jolted some kind of kickstart for me during my adolescence. But have hope that you are capable and will be more than capable soon to come.

It’s very black and white, believe the power within. If you don’t, bad luck, because that means you didn’t keep trying.

1 Like

Hiya OP! If you’re having trouble believing, start angering. An easy fix for lack of belief is to stir up enough magical problems that you have no choice other than to believe in the physical reality of it! An example I saw on this forum would be to go desecrate and disrespect as many graves in a graveyard as possible during night, but, that’s child’s play. If you want to really go ham on your limiting beliefs or self-structures, simply call the strongest beings you can fathom, and try to in your imagination tear them apart or gobble them up. Imaginal elasticity aside, if you go around trying to specifically destroy the strongest things you’ll find that reality will hit you back in ways that destroy your disbelief (IME this can go as far as a car being picked up and flung at you). You could of course ask these beings to help you destroy your internal limiters, but if you’re trying to get over yourself, it’s faster to lose everything by pissing the world off and have to remake it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Everything you say is true, you mad genius @Qayos

3 Likes

I recall hearing that If you have a low opinion of yourself, so will the spirits.

You have value brother/sister!

2 Likes

So you have low self-esteem. You’re honest,and that’s a good trait to have on the LHP.

You don’t hide your weaknesses, you own them. Again that’s good. Now you just need to apply yourself to ritual self-improvement.

Conjure for money using money rituals, using this, then this, then do these multi-rituals for a few months. Or if you prefer, create your own rituals using these or these books as your financial foundation.

You wanna get laid? Check out the posts i put here and here. Click through ALL of the links for more rituals, i got you covered. There are even more rituals here and here, and you’ll find more again in the Search feature of this site.

For spirit contact, check this out. Make sure you contact the spirits in earnest so you get the best results from doing this work. Also, check this out. It’s a simple way to contact the spirits, and you know, simple works.

If you feel like you’ve been cursed, give this a shot.

If all is lost and absolutely nothing you do works, try this.

Ask a lot of questions; there are some genuinely badass magicians on this board here and there.

Do a lot of magick to change your circumstances. Your life will change as you apply yourself.

Keep us posted on the changes that happen to you as you dig into the work and it rewards you.

7 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Does anyone know which spirits/spells/rituals are good for helping to build self-esteem? I know my issues are rooted in my lack of confidence and I’d like to start there. I tried working with Bune this evening and am feeling peaceful and serene afterward, even though nothing all that dramatic happened unless you count a sense of peaceful numbness and dissociation. I became drowsy out of nowhere and damn near fell asleep during the ritual.

2 Likes

Honestly, if you are that new to magick, you could do worst than learning Hermeticism, visualization and meditation. Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig has it all. Big thick tome with twelve huge lessons. The basics can be learned in no time.

(or just search around the forum for some meditation and visualization approaches)

This is what leads to elemental magick, which is an amazing magick for:

• building self esteem
  • healing our minds
  • becoming spiritually adventurous
  • shielding and grounding ourselves
  • manifesting magickal results and changes within ourselves
  • attracting the desired sex, if that’s actually important to you

No demons required man!!!

Once you are comfortable and confidant with your abilities, evocation might be the next frontier, or not, who knows.

EA’s books are terrific starters.

Ipssisimus and Questing after Visions for astral work.
Works of Darkness for a nice primer on ritual magick for sole practitioners
Evoking Eternity for summoning demons

Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics is great if you actually are willing to put in the effort.

2 Likes

I love how they are ignoring this.

3 Likes

OP a better question is what can help you erase your own doubts, and like I mentioned there’s nothing better than you at accomplishing that. You have to really piss off something you don’t think you can handle, to the point of being afraid for at least your own life, and then deal with the creature yourself. There’s NOTHING in the entire world that’s more self-validating then putting your fears, concerns, and other personal problems aside to squash something you don’t think you can deal with. You’re worried that you’re a loser, a failure, a freak? You’re worried that you aren’t up to the challenge, that you’re a bad fit, that you don’t belong? An easy way is to dig into yourself and rip out the squirming mass of subconsciousness that sets you up to believe these things, but a way that will completely delete any shreds of self-consciousness, pity, and fail-think is to fell a god that wanted you dead and to drink from the remains. In other words, if you put yourself in a situation where everything is at stake and you have no choice but to address it as a total threat, and actually come out of it victorious, what reason have you to feel this way except habitual thinking? Because it’s a habit, not accurate thought that propagates this image. You can do any-fucking-thing you give 110% of your focus to, you just have to try, aka give it everything you are, were, could be, or dreamed of. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recommend Ipos and Aim. Their sigils are here and here.

With that said, you don’t need to work magick to deal with self-esteem issues. You don’t need to go to the superconscious to deal with subconscious problems. You can get your esteem sorted out by hiring a good hypnotist to reprogram your mind via in-person sessions, or over Skype/phonecall. A good hypnotist should be able to remove that problem in no more than 5 sessions max (the great ones can do it in 1 to 3 sessions). There are also many confidence audios online that you can play on repeat at night before or during sleep.

If money is an issue, you may want to use the Autogenic Training protocol i put online yesterday; you can find it here. Do AT 3 times in a row, 2 times a day (morning and evening), every day for 3 months. Any and all deep-seated issues will rise to the surface and can be removed using Intentional Offloading Exercises, which are introduced on the link above, and fully explained in Dr. Kai Kermani’s book. Or, you can use the EFT Basic Recipe to tap them out as they show up from the AT. The Basic Recipe is explained here.

AT has been scientifically proven to resolve issues as deep as PTSD, 3rd degree burn trauma, rape, amputation anxiety, and war atrocity, so it can most likely uncover whatever’s going on with you. If you prefer, you can also turn this into a ritual involving the spirits i recommend above, to add power to the working. It’s up to you, but you don’t need superconscious help to do subconscious change. You can do this mundane work on your own.

I doubt the spirits see the OP as a loser. Maybe a pity-seeker or victim, but not a loser. Loss is an event, not an identity.

When you feel down on yourself, you tend to exaggerate your situation and you think every temporary event is final. Feelings aren’t facts, but whatever. We all feel sorry for ourselves when things don’t go our way.

OP has the power of choice and the ability to change. It’s up to him to use that ability and change his situation using effective means. That’s why he’s on BALG.

Magicians love their schadenfreude, it’s like the greatest joy for a group of mages to kick you when you’re down. So don’t expect a shoulder to cry on on BALG.

OP, do some magick and make some changes in your life. Get your changework going and improve your situation.

Again, magicians are so fucking fair-weather. When you’re up and rockin, the same people who laugh at your current misfortune will be begging to share in your success (while quietly cursing your good luck under their breath, but again, whatever).

Don’t like your life, you’re a magician. Do something about it. There are plenty of rituals on BALG. Find a few, apply yourself, make the change or learn something about yourself as you fail to do so. You’ll grow either way. It’s all on you, man. Apply yourself to the situation and change it.

4 Likes

Once again:

You should stop being so harsh on yourself and dont see youself as a loser see yourself as a god
I mean its not like every single black magician out there has the best life ever. Cause i am lonely as well
and im a virgin but i still dont see myself as a loser

5 Likes