Do archangel michael and Lucifer work well together?

Has anyone evoked both at the same time?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no real conflict between them, so youā€™re good.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a search function on the forumā€¦ Click on it, type your question in there :weary:

I did! But theres a lot of conflicting answers

5 Likes

In mastering evocation video course EA Koetting says that ,having Lucifer and Michael in the same room may be a bad ideaā€™ā€™.I think that tells you something.It may be harmless or it may be like summoning diffrant types of Loa in the same room.If you take Rada Loa and Petro Loa and put them in the same room or get them to fight there wonā€™t be that room anymore and you will be gone with it.I never tried it and once again it may be harmless or it may screw everything up.

3 Likes

@Lokthoriel explicitly summoned Michael and Lucifer in the same room and there was no problem.

2 Likes

that is cool.Tell me if something else happens after this.I like learning new things in the realm of the occult and this helps a bit.Michael will work with anyone I hear and that is what he is known for.Lucifer is amazing spirit as well.This may open a realm of new opportunities for some

1 Like

Do Muslim Ayatollahā€™s and Jewish Rabbiā€™s sit and break for tea daily? Would a machete in hand member of ISIS open arms for a hug and sloppy kiss for an American with happy Fourth of July shirt and Budweiser hat? Does oil mix with water? Why would the ā€œtrueā€- and I say that "true"because Iā€™ve always believed that they are other entities in disguise as sorcery is strictly forbidden- archangel Michael YWEHā€™s right hand man ā€œworkā€ with his own arch enemy? Just like I donā€™t believe in for example the goetic tradition of begging archangels for protection prior to evokation either. But just my opinion. YWEH strictly forbade sorcery. Why the hell would he have his subordinates aid in it or even more so- have them work with his arch enemy?

2 Likes

I just have a firm belief right or wrong but it is my belief- I find many occult classical grimores from so called ā€œChristian Mysticsā€ equally as baffling- that if you practice any sort of LHP hell even Wicca, paganism whatever- and I will make this clear so there is no doubt- YOU ARE FORMALLY DENOUNCING YWEH,JESUS CHRIST,ALLAH, ARCHANGELS MICHAEL, GABRIEL, SANTA CLAUS AND KERMIT THE FUCKING FROG!!! All the major religious teachings (maybe Buddhism not so much but I do t know much about it) strictly forbid sorcery. PERIOD! YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE COMMENTENCE TO BLASPHEMY!! YOU ARE DENOUNCING GOD AND HIS ARCHANGELS BY PRACTICING THE ARTS!! PERIOD!!JESUS SAID ā€œIF YOU ARE NOT A SERVENT OF THE FATHER YOU ARE A SERVENT OF SATANā€ and ā€œA MAN CANNOT HAVE TWO MASTERSā€. Sorry but this has been pent up for awhile everytime this comes up

2 Likes

As a former Christian and an adherent of several of the metaphysical or esoteric Christian systems I can some what relate to your feelings here expressed. The way I look at things now is best described in a line from Shakespeare which states that ā€œthere is nothing either good or evil, but thinking makes it soā€ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure my quote is exact here but the expression Iā€™m trying to elaborate on is that it comes down to intent. We know scientifically now through quantum physics and such other systems that all is ā€œenergyā€ - it tat point it is merely power unexpressed so to speak. Take anything or subject and it can be made into good or evil depending on intent and expression. Water can help sustain life or it can drown the same person. Just as electricity can cook a mans dinner or cook the man!

It all comes down to perspective is how I currently process what we are discussing here. It one time terryified me greatly of course due to the programming of fear based systems when I was way younger and not on solid ground to call bs when i seen it but knew since a kid that organized religion just couldnā€™t be right. Something always told me inside. So itā€™s hard to really say when the true turning point was made in my life to fully commit to left hand path. It just seems to be the natural progression of my spiritual growth and understanding.

I find it really helpful to talk with others about this in a open dialogue without judgement but just seeing all the possible ways to understand a concept.

I must say that I no longer have irrational fears to the point I once did. Through the positive help of others on the path we take, fear has been replaced with knowledge and wisdom and the resulting peace of mind that follows.

All the best my friend,
/Phil

2 Likes

I hear you and agree. Iā€™m not speaking of a duality of good and evil just the underlying thought process that being ā€œAā€ would step in to aid its adversary. Or even though itā€™s a stray from the topic at hand " please protect me as a summon your enemy even though what I am doing you have forbode". Donā€™t quote me where to find it but pretty sure angels themselves are also forbidden to answer to mans calls or receive worship-

1 Like

Yes we are on the same page. I must admit that dealing with all the cognitive dissonance is the most difficult thing to me when growing intellectually and especially spiritually.

Having found out everything Iā€™ve been told most of my life by damn near every source is all a lie or a great missaphresion of the real truth. This pertains to sovereignty, health, spirituality, and all major life topics of importance.

Not to quote from the Bible but ā€œtruthā€ really does set one free! But the process of unlearning and the issue of cognitive dissonance is quite a challenge at times! I now have a better understanding of how the phrase ā€œignorance is blissā€ became so popular over the years.

Iā€™m incredibly forever grateful and humbly acknowledge all those whom have helped me thus far in my spiritual journey!

3 Likes

Jesus went to ancient kemet (Egypt) and practiced black Magick in the mystery schools. He went to similar spiritual schools in India and parts of china to learn to meditate and use reki healing. There are historical records of his journey through the cities. I hope you realize just because you have a belief does not necessarily make it objectively true. Reality and Magick is pretty subjective however, deep rooted beliefs impose deep faith and a with that energy manifests oneā€™s reality, world, and relationships. Hopefully you realize thereā€™s a lot of perspectives to history and culture, your one perspective paints a VERY different people for many of the people here.

1 Like

Ironically you say sorcery is strictly forbidden but Moses was raised on magic and actually used Magick multiple times in the Bible. Fighting with snakes of Egyptian priests and apparently parting the entire red Sea.

1 Like

Yes I realize perspectives vary. Iā€™m just a black and white sort of guy- on this case literally. As far as the Moses stories they where all supposedly purported ā€œby gods handsā€- or so the story goes. I am oblivious to what you said of Jesus and his travels. But it really boils down to my own subscriptions which denounces the ā€œholyā€ aspects regardless of the intent.

On the other side, Mark Alan Smith claims: ā€¦_ā€œMichael will react in the same manner as Lucifer. These beings know the nature of the work that you undertake and will be fully aware of the reason that you have called them.The rite completes as Michael and Lucifer merge within the catalyst of your being. Michael at the right and Lucifer at the left side of your physical selfā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦

To answer the OP yes they can be evoked in the same place at the same time. I would think what you were trying to do would factor into the effectiveness though. They work well together and get along well. They arenā€™t enemies, they just bring different things to the table.

Iā€™ve called on them at the same time for healing and protection and it was fine. If anything youā€™ll feel strange physical sensations- Lucifer is typically warm to me but when they were in the same room Michael felt hot. Burning hot. So it made Lucifer feel almost luke warm. Imagine hot and cold flashes coming over you the entire time.

3 Likes

Yes, archangel Michael and Lucifer get along well

4 Likes