Connecting with Asmodeus

Hi everyone

I would like to make contact with Asmodeus, I am a Forex trader and I bealive this entity can help me become more successful in this career, can you help with opinions in that regard. If there is any other spirit you guys may suggest it will be most welcome. By the way I’m a beginner and have never worked with spirits before.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

As a beginner it’s a good idea to get a grounding in the basics of psychic protection, development of the senses and how to avoid being tricked by impostors before you evoke for the first time.

You can do petitions without being able to sense anything.

The Pinned Notables topic contains links to more lists of tutorials, start with the Developing Astral Senses and Spiritual Hygiene discussions, and then just hang out and read all the new posts and you’ll soon see the pattern and diversity of options.

This is a very organic way of learning… if you prefer a more structured approach, I suggest picking up a book and working through it, maybe, one for beginners and one or two specifically on Asmoday.

For ceremonial magick, this book gives a very good overview and getting started guide, almost like a compilations of the most famous grimoires…

Once you have the words to search on, you can probably find a tutorial or post on it here using those keywords. :smiley:

3 Likes

You should assembly all of these valuable threads in a pinned one, and hyperlink it somewhere near the magnifying glass, like a “if you’re a beginner” icon. For real.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what this is, great minds think alike! :slight_smile:
It’s not just for beginners though. There’s a mix of advanced stuff in here too.

That would require forum developer customization and is not doable for mods, though you’re welcome to email the suggestion to [email protected], as he’s one of the owners, and in charge of the software.

This is pinned in in the General category… however, once you’ve read it Discourse tends to unpin it for you, and you have to click the pin icon to get it back to the top again. There’s info about that in the topic.

2 Likes

Well here’s an advice develop your astral senses first and then make a contact. I’m a beginner too.I have evoked many deities in past but I cannot communicate with them because my senses were way too blocked. It took me 4 years to realize that without meditation communication is impossible :joy:. Now I’m fully dedicated in this path and I am meditating daily. For your answer there are different methods of contacting a spirit for eg:- divination, evoking in general. You can try Demon Pendralion, bune , Mammon and Lucifuge if you are a trader. You can hit search button for more info on contacting a spirit.

3 Likes

I see.

Before reading books and articles about evocation, you can do a simple thing. What I did the first time when I tried to contact Asmodeus, like my first magickal act ever done by myself, was the following:
I drew his seal perfectly by placing the paper on the seal from a lightened screen
I put the seal on an empty table on a friday evening
I fired a candle
Opened a bottle of Hennessy (whiskey) and put it on the table
I started gazing the seal deeply while chanting his enn chant “Ayer Avage Aloren Asmoday Aken”
Until…until whenever you feel soemthing changed. You can hear something, feel something, or even feel nothing but dream something that night.
That simple, do only that and see for yourself if there’s some path awaiting for you related to him.

just to mention, if you test positive for a connection to him be ready to wake up with a huge ego, self esteem, and tons of sexual lust towards women; hope you got where to unload that, brother, eventually :wink:

2 Likes

Well since you are a beginner I definitely recommend start off With development of your senses. This is important because well if your deff and blind that does not know up from down then you can see why it would be problematic. I highly suggest reading those posts.Now however there is spirits who also specializes in this. It is smart to know if your dealing with a imposter or not but there is one that pops into my mind, King Paimon.

I personally worked with him before and though I had some of my senses opened up already, they are far from perfect. But with him he is often called on by new practitioners because he can not only help you find teachers, materials or even give you some help in this area but also because in a way he acts as a person that can help direct you to other spirits that would be a good fit.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your response and I will surely look into the suggestions you make, by the way I have read Demos Of Magic by Gordon Winterfield and have tried contacting at least two spirits of Goetia, but I don’t think my attempts were successful even though I felt some presence when I contacted King Beleth. However I am willing and open to learn more about spirits ging forward.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will surely look into it. By the way I’m still learning my way around the system, some things are a bit difficult to do for now but I will get used to all the tools on the site😃

Thank you very much, I have read about the spirits you have mentioned. And I have also thought about contacting them as well, I guess I have to work on my meditating prowess first so that everything will run smoothly when I try to make contact with any of them😃

1 Like

Thank you very much, that seems easier and doable. I think it is worth a try, I have heard that Asmodeus is not that difficult to make contact with, that he even approach people during their sleep. However I understand that it doesn’t happen to everyone, mine is to put effort into whatever I try.

1 Like

Once again thank you, I never thought King Paimon can also help with that. I will definitely look into him and do some more research on him so that when I approach him I have some background knowledge.

1 Like

I spent many many years developing my astral perception as well before i would have even thought to begin working with dieties the way other people do it. That’s wonderful advice.

1 Like

He does, during sleep yes, he appeared as a being which was worshipped by some kind of assasins in the first dream. Gone exotic. x))

1 Like