Angelic Mantras Redux

Hey, All

Last year I posted some angelic mantras and words of power I channelled from the archangel Raziel for folks to experiment with, and many people have reported some interesting experiences with them. For those who have not seen those previous threads, you can find them here and here.

I have two final mantras I would like to share. Unlike the others, however, these particular mantras have not been extensively tested (I have only shared them with a few people) so please use common sense when trying them, and don’t overdue it. Chanting can be more intense than you might expect.

To Open the Gates to the Divine:

TEK - LA - TON - FO - KEM

Vibrate this mantra 9 times to invoke Divine power. The more you use it, the stronger the current of power.

Note from Raziel: You can vibrate the mantra more than 9 times, but it can lead to overload, depending on your energetic tolerance.

To Create Wealth Ex Nihilo:

THEK - TA - RU - MA - VOLK - NA - FU - KA

Relax deeply; imagine the vaults of Heaven opening up, and a golden rain pouring down upon you. Feel your flesh, bones, and spirit absorb this abundance, and as the vibration of sounds leave your lips, see that golden energy flow out of your mouth with them, and out into the world, creating all you desire

I hope some of you will give these mantra a try, and I look forward to hearing of your experiences!

Edit: I have channelled a couple more mantras, based on several suggestions, that I hope people will find useful,

From Raziel:

To Make It Easier To Exit The Body For Soul Travel:

ICK - THUL - FO - TON - KREE - MA - KOTEP

To Help With Astral Shapeshifting:

VUM - PA - KO - MA - TEP - FO

From Raphael:

For Physical Healing:

LA - KEM - VO - TA - REM - VEE - KA - SO

Place your awareness on what needs healing while you chant.

I’ve been asked a lot for a mantra for physical healing, so I hope this helps!

41 Likes

Cool,is the secound one from raziel as well?

Yes, they are both from Raziel.

3 Likes

What can devine power do for us?i mean is it for make us powerful or its like fuel for a ritual or spell?

1 Like

You can use the energy for whatever you want. I, personally, like to use the mantra prior to ritual, especially an evocation.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve never used them together. You’d have to experiment for yourself.

2 Likes

How do you chant TON

1 Like

“Tun,” like the unit of measurement.

1 Like

So like “Toon”? Or Ton as in metric tons

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight says "Vibrate this mantra 9 times to invoke Divine power. The more you use it, the stronger the current of power.

Note from Raziel: You can vibrate the mantra more than 9 times, but it can lead to overload, depending on your energetic tolerance."

I used it with my mala beads and chanted it 108 times with no issues.

I have had some success with this. Money has been slowly coming in due to my small business (a side hustle, really). I use this along with other rituals and petitions to Bune, Nitika, Ziku, Salas’ash, and the Segor square, etc.

And then there’s C.Kendall’s Wealth chant, “Ventana Kel Vu Masta El Tuem Kama Zah”. I chant it the same way, 108 times.

So, in my case, it could be the wealth mantra or a combination of rituals.

5 Likes

deffo gon try the Teklatonfokem mantra but do you have any mantra thats good for astral projection?

1 Like

I already answered this above, It’s pronounced the same as in metric ton.

2 Likes

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure, I’m multilingual so it gets a little tricky to understand sometimes, thank you for the clarification

2 Likes

ru like root and fu like foot?

RU and FU are pronounced in a similar way, like “roo” and “foo.”

1 Like

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has some experiences and/or results to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

To Open the Gates to the Divine:

TEK - LA - TON - FO - KEM

This mantra did incite quite a lot of change within me as i flood myself with the divine energy i believe it opens up divine aspects of yourself and reactivates them. Also i noticed myself way more in tune with divinity outer and inner divinity.

I usually use this mantra a few times before i do a ritual to charge myself up and it works rly well

7 Likes

Anyone have more experiences with these mantras to share?

Just did this one for a short period. Certainly felt an intensity in the crown and third eye areas and some interesting reverberations down to my feet. I look forward to experimenting further.

I use the first one a lot, and I do notice differences in my meditations

I will report on the second one once my platform is more established

2 Likes