Wiccan Rede & Covens

Stub to move a new conversation into from this topic: Starting a coven :sunny:

Wiccans are just edgy Christians in my opinion cx

10 Likes

back times three is bullshit tbh

3 Likes

Talking about the Wiccan rede or is there something I missed

2 Likes

back times three the Wiccan code of don’t do black chaos Magick because karma gets you back threefold

1 Like

Oh yeah thats bullshit, not how it works

3 Likes

dude I’ve done evil and questionable things in my past still no karma getting me back threefold

1 Like

Same here, karma just doesn’t work like that. Its all internal. I think if you feel bad about it it’ll come back. If you don’t it wont

6 Likes

Wiccans don’t even like evocation, they think it’s insulting to the spirit. :rofl:

6 Likes

But it Rhymes 🤷 I like poetry :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

the Wiccan star isn’t even correct it needs to be upside down lol

No that’s right. The point-up one is the pagan symbol of protection. The point-down one is for Lucifer or something - they mean different things.

Rule of three works fine if someone sends something negative to me though… I’m not very patient with people that bother me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

well as someone who works with Satan and is a black magician the upside down pentagram is the correct one :smiling_imp:

Oh I see. You were making a funny. Ok. My bad, my humour radar doesn’t always work.

5 Likes

I do the same stuff but I prefer the upright version. I like it better.

3 Likes

I like the upside down one since it represents baphomet and the goat of Mendes
mendespentacle

2 Likes

I use them interchangeably, depending on the working at hand.

4 Likes

I generally wear both, and use a reversed pentagram inside a normal pentacle when I draw it on books and talismans. As far as I know the three fold law is a well meaning lie at best and a literal curse at worst

4 Likes

I dig baphomet.

I have a ring depicting his goat head. Have yet to do anything with it but I ought consecrate it at some point. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

An it harm none, do what ye will. That’s the rede.

What you’re thinking of is the rule of three. People get that confused.

Do you know the true definition of karma? If not, it’s cause and effect. I.e I smoked pot, therefore I will get high.

It’s called a pentacle.

Where did you hear this?

LHP symbolism for sure. I’ve heard that it represents the physical realm over the spiritual.

3 Likes