Starting a coven

The reason why I think the Istari model of a coven or order would be ideal,

is because each member represents a certain individual whether that be the necromancer, the druid, the sorcerer etc.

They are more a council than anything else, they have all the benefits of the group while retaining all the benefits of the individual.

To me the Istari is the most left hand path conception on what a wizard group would be like. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thats how my society was before I was the “reject black magician” though I was the one who started it. They were inclusive and very very basic. I need more open minded people in general.

2 Likes

Did they kick you out because of that ?

That’d be messed up, especially since you started it.

1 Like

They basically were really Wicca who said they were interested in my path of all inclusivity but after I told them what I work with they flocked away. Didn’t want to work with me, and they basically fizzled out in general. So the order doesn’t exist until I revive it.

Ohh I see, that’s bummer.

I wonder why wiccans work with the Horned God but demons are off limits?
:thinking:

3 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wiccan Rede & Covens

Somewhere south asia but im planning to move in 6 months time (after i get my degree) to Europe or America (the former is more realistic but everything is on the table)

1 Like

Skype sounds interesting, but seems odd idk… lol I could try it though I guess

Everyone must look beyond what we are doing and utilize the tools available to us. Like skype or zoom

2 Likes

I’d love to be apart of a group. Hell, I have more reading material than I need. I can certainly offer it up as a small library. However, I don’t care for group politics. I also do not care for white lighters. If I could start a group, it would acknowledge both dark and light together and would only judge by one’s actions.

Im starting a group for a coven. Since this is my thread id like to make a genuine offer for those who desire to join me. It is not for lack of power because i habe been a solitary sorcerer for a good majority of my life

Where will it be held?

Yeah I thought of that also, and invitation only… but most wannabe’s get deterred quick after about a week or boring routine… they gather into a click and slowly disappear into their own coven.

Yeah I can agree with that… but for me, there’s only a few hours a day to take care of things, and a coven would make things a bit easier for me if I can get help at times. Plus I like helping out also. I’ve been thinking about this for a while… but I moved to Texas for a job, and having a hard time finding like minded people. Which is strange being that Texas has a huge Hispanic population devoted to Santa Muerte. But anyway… Skype would be best for me, but I’m flexible to the group… So Zoom, or whatever… but I can’t meet in public at the moment unless it’s in texas unfortunately

1 Like

I like to believe being trigger happy is for the white lighters. Dark Magick is for personal growth.

1 Like

For the majority. Skyoe or zoom would be best. I doubt there are mages around me presently

1 Like

Can you please explain what that is? Am curious as it seems a bit of an oxymoron to me!

1 Like

I never talked about such a thing

Sorry I meant to reply to @statuenation as it was their post I quoted.

Personally, I’m not looking for a coven. Still I’ll give you my 2 cents worth of experience.

Try to find persons who are trustworthy and dependable. Believe it or not my personal experiences with RHP people was that there were a lot of flakes who would either “out” you if it was convenient for them or even rip someone off and definitely hit on you’re mate.

For magic to work there needs to be a deep level of trust.

1 Like