Starting a coven

What is everyones view on this? Me personally i would love to have a coven with a patriarch deity. Maybe one day i will.

5 Likes

curious about this not so much covens but satanic cults such as temple of the black light and order of nine angels…joining them starting them etc…

@LucifugeAzazel
@prynce

I’ve actually wanted to do that. I started creating a society of sorts awhile back but I had the more LHP approach while they had a more RHP life style.
I always loved the idea of magickal society and dark magick covens. Idk why I just love inclusive stuff like that, so always wanted to find people to work with in that way.

2 Likes

Tried to start a coven in my area, but the four students I gathered ditched the effort. Too concerned with the material world. Oh well.

3 Likes

Yeah I want a balance between that. I do enjoy the physical world but I really want to ascend and see the spiritual world in a better light.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have access to tools and books that the coven would own, so I don’t have to get them all

1 Like

Also the knowledge would be great. Even an online one with a select people who are drawn to one side, who study and etc. idk it sounds fun at the least

1 Like

Damn, gotta start one in Cali now.

2 Likes

Wow! Thats odd… I’ve been thinking of moving to Cali at one point. For a restart and meeting new people.

1 Like

Im in california. Id like to start one asap. This state is terrible. For all those who are in cali. Who would like to form a coven should pm me

Well I’m in Socal and don’t plan to stay longer than 8 years

Wow the sync is pretty great atm. Though I haven’t moved and idk why I want to move to Cali but I do… some schools I’m looking at.

What part you in bro?

La county

1 Like

Northern ca for me

1 Like

Otherside of America for me but the opportunity seems to be coming toghther

Youre already too far lol

Well I think that’s possibly what my kik group could be considered in a way.

We share a wealth of knowledge and everyone seems to different areas and levels of expertise.

We have things such as working through the goetia that is some things are privately shared there.

1 Like

Oooo thats awesome

I would want a coven that was a facility, held library of info, access to tools, offered training, and group rituals… but that’s just me

3 Likes