What exactly are the risk and dangers of working with demons?

This is absolutely gold @CovertCreator is so right about this one.

I’ve used this when I needed to make emergency contact with a spirit and I’m not at home in my temple.

Great place to start.

1 Like

Whats a book you wouod recommend for evocation and invocation? These are the main things I want to learn how to do?

1 Like

Well I would suggest Demons of Magick, Gordon Winterfield.

A lot of people have used it with great success. I have that book but I have to say I don’t use it because the process is to me very complex. There is a section in that book aimed at full evocation but I’m not really the one to comment too much about it. Hopefully others will, or you can find out more in the search function.

Invocation and evocation: you can watch EA’s videos and read the free materials he has on site and look into his books.

1 Like

Yes Goetia pathworking is a great book and I could kick myself for not using it more but what can I say, so many books and maybe too much of a conflicting willingness to try to make changes just using my mind :man_shrugging: I mean, the brain is a pretty good tool to use sometimes lol

1 Like

Yeah man, you know what else too. For me anyway I have a tendency to find methods that work for me and then I just use those exclusively at the expense of experimentation and new learning. It’s like I get lazy.

Since I’m aware of that tendency in myself I go through steps to ensure that I do get out of my comfort zone and try to explore. We should have the attitude that will always be students learning.

Anyway back to the topic. Goetia pathworkings is an excellent tool that can be used without any tools at all. Just your mind and imagination. And it works!

1 Like

That is a great point Mike and I have the tendency, I suppose we all do, that when something works, just stay with that but without attempting progress we won’t really know what more can be achieved.

1 Like

@Mike_Bee @DarkestKnight @CovertCreator

So as long as im respectful to the demons and give them offerings in return everynow and then I have nothing to worry about right?

2 Likes

Be respectful yes. I would say that your time and energy preparing and doing the ritual is as good as an offering because you have chosen to not ignore them, to not push them away and therefore deny their existence.

Giving time, energy and to not deny is to show respect.

You can give a reward after if you want to.
Some systems say that you should give offerings, some say it’s not necessary.

1 Like

It’s not about being afraid into respecting them or giving them things. It’s about a genuine relationship between you and the spirit. Don’t start thinking your offerings buy you things with the spirits. It doesn’t work like that. The real offering is the gratitude in your heart that you express to the spirit through word and deed.

The respect should be there from jump street. It should be reciprocal in every relationship be it human or spirit or the relationship is out of balance and can become harmful.

6 Likes

Yes respect and gratitude makes all the difference.

2 Likes

Yes, everything you listed has happened to me working with demons.

I recommend getting a mentor or using magick books to guide you.

You can blow your face off with some of this stuff so be careful.

I’ve never had problems with this book, this is the book I now use and my life has never fallen apart to be rebuilt or anything like that.

It offers 72 angels to work with.

I am experimenting with other forms of demonic Magick now but i suggest using that books as your base and moving out from there.

I started by using this site and YouTube and man, I really bit off more than I could chew at times haha

1 Like

Which demons were you working with?

@CovertCreator @Mike_Bee Which black magic books would you recommend other than Demons of Magick?
I kind of want to be able to evoke and invoke demons safely but without using angels.

2 Likes

Have a look at the book recommendations in the tutorials section:

2 Likes

This is one of many quality tutorials here on Balg ( the best one if you ask me :ok_hand:).

This is a method I developed that is a hybrid of traditional Solomonic technique and demonaltry practice.

Many Magicians have given me positive feedback with this.

In fact this is the method I used when I successfully evoked all 72 of the spirits of the Goetia. ( Check out my previous journal if you like).

No need to buy many books on it and confuse yourself with differing philosophy or practices.

Try this and you’ll be well on your way to working with infernal spirits and mastering the art of evocation.

This method is Angel and RHP god names free and it works like the devil.

Good fortune my friend.

1 Like

This is certainly a good way to start in my view, especially given the concerns you reference. A book I would strongly recommend that uses this method and is very straightforward even for beginners is Gordon Winterfield’s demons of magick. I see others have recommended it too.
Just a word of warning, Winterfield recommends not using it more than about once a week. Me being me, I got really excited and performed I think it was over 60 rituals in 19 days. Bad idea that. Not only did I muck up any likelihood of results, but all these energies were very new to me at the time and such an overload fucked up my energy system severely for a good while. That is not a criticism of the book or method, just a cautionary tale not to overdo it.

Another book that might be good for you is Theodore Rose’s Lucifer and the Hidden demons. Very straightforward, easy to learn and implement pathworking method for a wide array of demons. They are called in set sequences in accordance a hierarchy, with Lucifer overseeing the working overall and in some cases other spirits also serving as intermediaries.

You’ve asked about offerings. That is a subject that attracts some debate here. Personally, I subscribe to Winterfield’s view in that it really is optional but can grease the wheels so to speak.
Personally, I don’t make upfront offerings. The reason being that often I am engaging targets about whom I have little chance of getting reliable feedback. I don’t want to end up in a position in which I am failing to live up to my end of a bargain because I haven’t realised that the spirit has lived up to theres.

3 Likes

Everyone is recommending Demons of Magick, however I already have that book on Kindle and Ive read some of it. The book and its instructions are a bit complex, and using angels to evoke demons seems like alot of work.

1 Like

The thought of the things I listed happening to me really terrifies me. Ending up in jail would scar me and traumatize me for life!

Well.I don;t own that book, so I can’t recommend it or not, but if you’re looking for a different and easy starter book I like Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove. No angels no middlemen, just straight through using the sigil and some evocative poetry (pun intended :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

I’m no expert on the subject of demons by any means, but perhaps you should take a step back before proceeding. To feel immense fear while working with any spirit seems a bit dangerous. I think you’d be better off resolving the fear before moving forward. #1Love

2 Likes