What exactly are the Gatekeepers?

Ah, that makes more sense. I once met a goat demon who’s name I forget that said Azazel is their king. So, him being all these goat/horned deities makes sense.

1 Like

He is much more of ‘giving hints, you figure out the rest’ type than ‘ok just do that like this type’ :smiley:

He is strikingly similar to King Paimon in this aspect.

3 Likes

So it just sounds to me like the Gatekeepers are both primordial and part of our species. Everyone feel free to agree, disagree or add on to this claim.

I view them as a different species that are close to humans, kind of like how different humanoid species used to exist and intermixed if that makes sense.

I don’t believe the gatekeepers have anything to do with primordial personally. But I do believe they are close to humanity but that’s due to many humans seeking their help.

Yeah but what I don’t understand is where the hell they came from. I’ve heard people say they’ve been here as long as we have and some people say they’re cosmic forces that have been deified by early humans. If they’re deified cosmic forces, why do they care so much about us and associate themselves with us all the time, enough so to make a covenant with us. And according to this post they had to move home in accordance to human thoughts and beliefs before the making of the covenant. It just doesn’t add up if they’re primordial why they’d care so much.

I was referring to what one of them told me. That they are aspects of the higher archetype of humanity, manifest as gods.

As in our species and theirs are like intertwined. Like they wouldn’t exist without us existing. That’s what one of them said to me.

That sounds like it’s lowering them to thoughtforms. But then again they wouldn’t exactly exist here in this world without humans writing about them and solidifying their presence here. Which is pretty much any being demons, Gods, angels, etc. none of them would be mentioned here without a human or some humans talking about them.

3 Likes

Well, they are certainly too powerful to be mere thoughtforms. Azazel gave me an explanation that was really metaphysical and I do not understand what he said fully. He said that when a human is born and their “universe” is created, the Gatekeepers existed in the dark void before birth. So they are primordial in that regard, but at the same time they are tied to us. It was more in reference to a microcosmic primordial and not the macrocosmic primordial.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t believe they’re thoughtforms lol

I ain’t exactly an expert on metaphysics so tell me if this makes sense:

The Nine Gatekeepers are from each human’s microcosmic primordial void before their microcosmic reality was created at their birth. So they are a part of us and yet separate from us as they are technically from a timeless spaceless void from before we were born, but at the same time, they’re connected to the human genome and are parts of the higher archetypal soul of the species.

2 Likes

My thought, they are a part of us and us them. They are the primal forces in nature and man, manifested. Yes they were here before us, but we are an evolution of these primal forces.

This makes me think of our own consciousness. “They are part of us and yet separate from us” as the pursuit to understand what is human consciousness still marches on, all we can say we know is that it is also a part of and separate from us.

Maybe these forces are a type of cosmic energy that was able to develop a kind of consciousness that changed and was influenced by the human condition.

Great topic and you’re posts are very intriguing! :+1:

He requested his account to be deleted he’s gone.

1 Like

Oooh… Good topic though, thank you for letting me know, much appreciated :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol can I try and expound it simply… When you’re born your reality is created sort of… The gatekeepers engineer certain experiences in your life to lead you to awakening…

1 Like

He is his own being. You honestly know nothing about them.

.-.

1 Like

Then educate instead of being cryptic and passive aggressive like you are being?

1 Like

I almost ended up the same way. It is a real shame.