What exactly are the Gatekeepers?

I very nearly had to stop coming here myself.

1 Like

Oh that lilith stuff?

Yes, exactly. She has a lot of pull and authority when it comes to my situation.

@anon48079295 I feel as though I owe you an apology for not being very direct about the situation.

Your situation? And you’re fine dude.

Like you, I have a close relationship with Lilith. I am also bound to Naamah. Lilith has done a lot for me and I feel indebted to her in many ways. I don’t know if I told you about the war which was averted. It was a very big deal and a close call. I can discuss it now in some depth as it is over.

Sure, if you’re up for it.

The lower infernal beings banded together and were planning to overwhelm the demons and angels. Once the demons and angels found out, they banded together and eliminated the ringleaders of the opposition this past Saturday night in a precision strike. The rest of the lower entities were dispersed and are to be monitored. They had the numbers, but not the intelligence and strength to rise up and upset the balance. Luckily, the angels and demons have excellent diplomatic ties. I figured something was coming when I was tasked with being an emissary a few months ago for a truce between a group of angels and demons who clashed a bit.

1 Like

Your thoughts?

This may be kind of odd but around that same time, I had a dream that I was tasked with helping mediate a group and set up a truce.
I remember telling them I served King Belial, and was sent by him.
I guess we were both tasked with peace keeping efforts.

1 Like

That is very possible.

1 Like

I’m not sure what to think on that to be honest.

That’s ok.

Considering how the lower entities are treated, I can understand why, some of them would want to rise up.

Oof.

2 Likes

I mean a war, that’s just the height of stupidity. There’s other avenues they can pursue that wont lead to death. Why a war out of all the options they could pick?

Lucky you

The real issue at stake was a possible disruption of the intricate balance between light and dark. When there is even a shadow of a threat to the balance, swift action results. Perhaps my wording was a bit harsh regarding the lower entities as they are very numerous and some can be rather formidable when conditions are right.

1 Like

A threat between light and dark? But angels and demons are a very very small aspect of those two elemental energies. Albeit yeah infernal demons and Abrahamic angels do have a kind of treaty with one another I can understand some aspects of this. Those two nations are a bit too much.

3 Likes

Also im sorry for any stupid questions, human ego me, doesn’t have the knowledge or memories my true self has. I will admit im stupid at times and a slow learner.

@Harith thank you for the explanation!