What exactly are the Gatekeepers?

I remember Azazel told me some of the faces that his source, not himself, took back in ancient times that were absolutely deities. Like I said before, Azazel is just the favored name for the “Liberator” as EA calls him as of this day and age. Utu/Shamash in Sumerian mythology imo appears to be from the same source as Azazel.

1 Like

Yeah I believe azazel is shamash/Utu along with another name.

I have a whole list. The only one I had confirmed was Belial’s list but I tried to tie the connections with all of the Nine.

1 Like

Belial’s list?

A list of his aspects across the world

I tried my best to make one for each Gatekeeper and Belial confirmed mine. He said I messed up a few but gave me correct deities that are from his source.

Every culture or a few?

The ones people are familiar with. Egypt, Greaco-Roman, Aztec, Hinduism, etc.

Sometimes, the information they share is not to be repeated. When I first arrived on this lovely forum, I was disciplined by one of them regarding an ongoing matter. I like to think of communicating with them being akin to having a top secret clearance. Information is tightly controlled by them and they decide what, if any, of that information can be shared. I would sooner err to the side of discretion, than cross the ones with whom I am connected. That being said, this site is a great way to share information.

Fair enough. I’ll try to keep that stuff to myself then. But I came to this forum specifically to get clarification on what exactly they are.

1 Like

Rip, that kinda sucks if you have to be that way. Atleast in my opinion. I’ve never been told I couldn’t speak on anything. Albeit I rarely do in the first place but most conversations aren’t structured like higher ups saying don’t do this and don’t do that but more like friends discussing something serious or funny.

1 Like

So if anyone new to this discussion has anything to add in regards to the above question, please do so.

I’m not saying don’t share, I am just saying when they share to ask them if the information can be repeated. That is all.

I remember one time that desert viper Yahweh disguised himself as Azazel to my friend who I was teaching and he tried to get him to preach about the Nine. Azazel later clarified that it was bullshit, so I guess you’re right in that regard.

I knew he was Shamash for certain. I thought Melek Taus was an aspect of Lucifer-Amaymon, but I never asked directly, so I could be wrong. I’m gonna be honest, I have no idea about those other ones you named.

After slight Googling… those guys are horned deities. Yes, I remember multiple people saying he was a satyr like entity.

And war, hunting, weaponmaking and smithing by chance? That’s what he told me. But I do totally see him being a goatlike fertility deity too.

I am nowhere near close to being as experienced as you but so far I can say something about Azazel as he is the spirit I most worked with, you nailed it.

Azazel seems to love letting people come to their own conclusions, which I didn’t realize when I first asked him the above question. Bad idea.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense. I once met a goat demon who’s name I forget that said Azazel is their king. So, him being all these goat/horned deities makes sense.

1 Like