What demon is associated with spiders?

The wose part about that guy is that he still works with Asmodeus and Lucifer. He calls himself a Satanist and even has a tattoo of Asmodeus’s sigil on his chest over his heart and Lucifer’s sigil tattoo on the right side of his neck.
He even says he gets possessed by Asmodeus sometimes and that when he dies Asmodeus will make him a god and that he’ll rule beside Asmodeus in his realm.
He even said Asmodeus dose not love and he dose not want a queen.

1 Like

Please dissociate from this moron! Sorry for the words but couldn’t help myself. Its clear… He is a hypocrite and a narcissist. Not anything more… How can he ridicule the very divine gods he claims to commune and work with…! And to add to the nonsense…he has their sigils tattooed… I mean he is fooling around and just power hungry. Asmodeus has much better things to do than feed the insincere dumb desires of such people. Just don’t talk to this guy…focus on your spiritual journey. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank u. And I have been, I can’t really do rituals in my moms house because she is a Christian. I’m sure Asmodeus, Belial and Lucifer know this and I’m sure just talking to them and being true to them is enough.
I’ve told them that my body, mind, soul, voice, sight and my heart belongs to them. I’ve given myself to them.
I enjoy talking to other Luciferian’s and Satanist and learning from them.

1 Like