We need good divination practitioners for an importnant task!

Have you asked them yet?

1 Like

No, why would I?

If there is indeed a threat worthy of being warned about, surely they wouldn’t need any prompting about it from me?

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you?
You’d think…but King Paimon didn’t tell me until I asked him because he suddenly seemed very unavailable. I wanted to know why.

1 Like

As I already stated, I don’t buy into the conspiracy level thinking that a lot of the people here do so why would I bother to ask?

If it is not worth the spirit mentioning it to me themselves without being prompted, then it is not really a threat to be concerned about so it’s pointless for me to worry about it.

I also find it very odd that the spirits won’t divulge any information regarding this supposed threat and this is highly suspicious to me. If it is really some Big Bad, you’d think they would want to “rally the troops,” as it were.

Personally, I have had no issues regarding the unavailability of certain spirits so…:man_shrugging:

Like I said, this isn’t the first such thread on this forum in my time, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. They all amounted to panic over nothing and my intuition tells me this hullabaloo is no different.

1 Like

How long do we have?

-not long

Should we remain indoors?

-that would be wise for you. If you need to relocate you will be directed.

What offensive maneuvers should we expect?

• Expect anything. Nothing will be the same as the last time. They have had time to change tactics.

What are the strengths and weaknesses or repellents?

-use your water. Program it as you were taught. Their strength is numbers.

What energy weaponry is most effective?

• as the poster said, light energy.

What physical things might help (stones, salt, smokes)?

• your water. Salt water.

(If you are ritually dedicated) What legion and leader do you need me to report to?

• Prince Abaddon, along with me.

What can we expect to experience and struggle with?

• your fear for those you protect. You must keep your focus and remain calm.

There was some discussion about my directives etc etc that were unique to me.

2 Likes

I shall kneel before you, and follow with shielding :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

If that’s supposed to prove something to me, then, sorry, you’re out of luck 'cause I ain’t drinking the Kool-Aid.

But you do you.

I’ve been there, done that, with this kind of crap many times over so I’ll continue to do as my own experience and intuition dictate.

3 Likes

Sheilding, a Ward and perhaps even praying to your patron

2 Likes

Well you kind of make a valid point. I haven’t seen any videos on this topic from any Magicians on YouTube. Not even EA. Pretty much nobody.

What have the Gods you work with said on this issue?

1 Like

This is not aimed specifically at @DarkestKnight, but at the general topic:

• people are in agreement when someone like E.A. says “Your apocalypse may be a purely personal destruction and rebirth”

• they sign-up for help and to give assistance where people individually do healing work to free one individual of parasites

• they are inspired by being part of a community, sharing ascent, sharing energy, helping (and to some extent, synching up) to work on ascent - an ascent that you don’t have to be a tinfoil hatter to see has been widely suppressed and blocked in the past, and which continues to be so in various ways

• and almost all of us have some conviction a group of people, anywhere and of any kind, are somehow willing to trample on another kind of person, for some reason.

Yet string those together into a group of magicians perceiving the same event horizon, a group of people (maybe as large as a planet) having parasites, and instead of a few power games they dislike, a far bigger cohesive structure - and suddenly, they can’t believe any of it?

This is not logical, all things can be scaled up, or down.

Conspiracy-wise, can large groups of people conspire over very long periods to harm innocent people, including babies and children, for fun and profit? The Dutroux affair says yes, this was not a “conspiracy theory” - that is conspiracy FACT. I already linked to the baby powder thing that has run for 60 years, but here’s another link: 11:11 Great time for conspiracy theories - #13 by Lady_Eva.

I post these simply to show some precedents for actual harmful conspiracies that ran for a long time, pretty shocking ones that plumb the depths of human corruption, because BOTH were dismissed as baseless theories, and when the phrase conspiracy theory is used, it very much carries the baggage that conspiracies simply do not EXIST, so to theorise that any events may be the result of a conspiracy is by definition absurd.

I also posted about magicians sharing experiences in this topic: Common Experiences Among Magicians.

Whatever, I did my bit on what I have perceived, just as I have been doing my bit for months, years even, so I’m good. I like this shit. :sunny:

I love you all, just remember to stay focused and if you don’t enjoy kicking ass, this is probably not your topic, go find another one. :wink:

2 Likes

In all truth, this whole thing is kind of silly.

Another spiritual upheaval, yet another call out for magicians and sorcerers to do battle against…whatever.

Give us a clear enemy, or check that you are not being host to a pretender. I can easilly see this being a teick to generate fear.

It worked, most of the forum is invoking and evoking like crazy. Pendulums are spinning, cards are flipping, and spirits are being summoned, but no one has a clear picture of what is going on other than A GREAT ENEMY WE HAVE FOUGHT BEFORE IS RETURNING. BUAHAHAHA

If you are a part of that group, i recommend that you banish, clear, and go forward with a clear mind.

That said, if it all goes to shit, ill be there, i like a decent fight.

5 Likes

Bump for anyone feeling paranoid, I also updated it:

4 Likes

kakari translates to the night angel definition

fearsome and terrible creature created from the bodies and souls of tortured prisoners and controlled with diamonds thrust into its “back”. A ferali has the ability to absorb living creatures into its body and use the bones and tissue to become larger and more powerful .

but i dont think this is right

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic discussion

Okay that’s clearly stated, I would like to avoid any argument and state, mod hat on, the concept that this is a working thread, therefore any kind of argument against it being conducted - be it from a religious or political, “moral” or “common sense” POV is not contructive past this point, members are free to form working groups for all types of agendas (if political they need to be done off the public forums) and wasting time and energy trying to call “bullshit” on a working group is silly.

1 Like

I am closing this temporarily and going to make a separate place for recent discussion.

1 Like

Maybe that’s the closest description, Bunny4cam

I was given a name but found no reference to it anywhere when I asked what they/it are, back in the first part of November.

If humans have never seen it, then there’s nothing to reference anyway.

2 Likes

i just confirmed as i was reading master furfur has been too busy to reach within theses weeks some times i can get him sometimes i cant he pops in to check on me tho he just told me he has been in meeting n there is a threat coming
he also said humans are so fickle that we freak out over such small things he told me there isnt anything to fear it will be over before our ceremony

n other word relax n trust in them if they want you to be involved they will call on you for your assistance other wise trust n them n worry not

2 Likes