Off topic discussion

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anything-strange/50690/160?u=kulina8

I’m sorry, but if you dont believe what’s going on, you dont need to be devisive about it.

Just because multiple people had synonymous experiences PRIOR to the two posts that tell the same story…yet you did not…doesn’t mean it is some parasite or conspiracy theory.

Are we, as magi, only supposed to work within a box of perceived beliefs?

As far as I can tell, THIS is a working thread, to call together those with divination skills.

Are you suggesting that I, as a magi, dont banish when you aren’t in my temple to see my work? What I posted was from an evocation…not a divination. Are we to only accept YOUR evocations as 100% fact??? Now you are trying to silence a whole group working together magically?!

1 Like

No, I would not do that, I just want you guys to double-check yourselves that’s all.

2 Likes

I don’t know, something just doesn’t seem right. Seems more alarmist than anything, just double-check.

The worst I would do regarding your working, I do like how it’s going by the way, is simply saying that it seems a little bit too extravagant, but then again, I’m known for my extravagant weirdness as well. Just expressing my opinion, I’m not going to try and interfere at all.

Yeah, well…I’ve seen YOUR working thread…so…that’s a bit HILARIOUS to me.

@Kulina8 @anon72564005 bearing in mind forum rules about courtesy, please continue this diuscussion here rather than derail the other topic, cheers. :+1:

Thanks

1 Like

Honestly dude, I’m not attacking your thread, I’m not attacking your working. I think it’s pretty cool you got that many people to back behind you, the whole thing just seems too, what’s the word, over-the-top.

I dont have anything to say to this guy.

Okay thanks, I’ll close this then.