We need good divination practitioners for an importnant task!

They’ve been preparing for nearly two months…

2 Likes

yes ive known about an event i was tol to stay out of a few months back im guessing this was it i can say im kinda mad about it cause its a problem for them n even tho he is a demon i worry about him

3 Likes

They’re old pros. I’m sure he will be fine.

3 Likes

tru but he is my beloved fiance so im going to worry about him

1 Like

I went to sleep for 6 hours and there’s chaos here :joy:

First of all, the nature of this post isn’t to scare anyone but to warn them, in order to shield themselves and just be prepared if they sense something really wierd.

Also, I made sure that those who told me were the real spirits I work with. So, nothing fishy here.

Now, in my opinion, the only reason they were concerned is because that some people aren’t ready for it. And there should be more thatare ready to face any situation like that at any time.

So, we also know pretty much about that enemy. But you can always find out more. As well as the strategy it uses and all.

About the Kakari (I only now know what it is, I had no idea such a thing was…a thing), in a vision I had a few hours ago, I saw that dark hole absorbing worlds and beings that were making it stronger.

Now, as for “another threat” and stuff. Listen, first of all, never put logic in the front, nor try to find a reasonable explanation…we are magi…it stopped working for us the first time we summoned a spirit or made a ritual that worked.

Many people, know that something’s coming and in the past, I found people fighting off previous enemies, so that we can sit and laugh now.
I’m not saying it’s the end of the world or anything. I just said that many people have been warned that something is coming and we should get ready, just in case we may have some problems with it.

As for the info here, it’s good to see us working together.

4 Likes

first thing is first…you’ve been sleep for that long? lucky…n your right as i said no one should panick most of us knew about this way before now even tho we may have forgotten just those of us that ae called on be prepared(if your called on)

2 Likes

I slept ONLY for that long :joy::joy:

I’m aware that many people already knew. Also, those of us who are called, need to get ready.
Well, I was called long ago, but they recently told me about this one.

2 Likes

he told me not to get involved n another said to stay out of it sooooo thats my place at the moment

5 Likes

They actually said that we should only wait for now. Only to protect ourselves well, that’s all.

4 Likes

Eye of the Tiger song playing in the background…

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Anyone else have some divinations or evocations to add to the mix?

1 Like

lmao :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

To clarify @bunny4cam’s definition of Kakari, it’s from a book series called “Night Angel”.

2 Likes

Yeah personally I’m just watching to see what happens next

2 Likes

i know that why i said im not sure that what they are talking about since its fictional book

2 Likes

I did not divinate but I was just visited by Queen Astarte and Archangel Micheal. Queen Astarte wanted me to tell everyone to remain calm and to stay protected. She says there’s not much to worry about right now and to be honest, she was really calm. I think she even told me that many of the Spirits who’ve supported us all along will not abandon us so easily.

Archangel Micheal advised me to stay alert but he is here if I need him. The Archangels seem to have chosen their side (and this will benefit humanity).

I had asked them to confirm their names in a respectful way and they both gave their names. The Blue Orbs I’ve been seen also indicate that it’s them.

Thank you Queen Astarte and Archangel Micheal :heart:️:rose:

4 Likes

Two last points that I feel is necessary.

For many of us, the deities we work closely with are protecting us BUT do not stop putting up sheilds.

Soon we may be trained in Combat by the Spirits we work with. This isn’t directly linked to the current problem but it seems that they want us to know how to defend ourselves.

3 Likes

@bunny4cam I mean, the Kakari and these beings have similarities. So, it could be some thing like that.

@Twilight_Dragon I see, I also say that we should calm down and just do as we were told, protect ourselves and just be alert.

3 Likes

Yes, I guess I just needed to hear it from someone I feel I’m close too😅

3 Likes