Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hi, I’ll tell you what I saw in my vision. There was a man leaning against a railing on a terrace. In front of him were mountains in the distance.
He was smoking a cigarette and shortly afterwards part of the mountain started to collapse. He looked without blinking an eye.
A few moments later I saw a man in a bathroom looking in the mirror. He had brown hair, not too long.
He looked with barred eyes and scare/angry.
Then he shouted, staring at himself, “You disgust me.”
He looked at his palms, which were bloody.
“What have I done?” He repeated.
He came out of the room in a panic. There was a small living room. The room was dimly lit. He sat on a couch.
and a tall, white-haired, white-dressed presence said, “Calm down, it’s no use trying to deny your mistakes.”
The man said, “I don’t know… I don’t know what to do…”
“I will take care of you, and I will follow you on your path.”
Perhaps you experienced a moment when your certainties were slowly destroyed, perhaps because of some mistake you realized a little too late.
I felt a clear male presence near you, probably still is.
Let me know if it resonated with you!

1 Like

Yes the white man IS Enki. And yes I’m going through a hella, lot of shit. Nice style of scan, BTW. Accurate, stuff. Resonates asf

Or better yet what’s your intuition on the male presence. Who can you make him out to be?

I’m glad I got a good scan. As for the male presence at first glance, I thought it was Lucifer.
It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw him.
The white man is the same presence I was talking about
@Trishul66

1 Like

Definitely Lucifer too

@Harith

when scanning you the first thing I notice is the smell of burning coal and heat against my face, I go to look at your energy and I see what looks like dark energy but there’s something else, I see what looks like red stars that blip in and out of different spots in the energy with this reddish mist intertwined in it, the reddish mist is much more prominent however, it looks like this but darker:

I put my hand in your energy and it feels like a hot liquid, like I dipped my hand in this watery cosmos that mixed with this liquid darkness however the darkness is the cold bit and the red cosmo looking energy is hot,even tho they mix well their temps stay distinct. I “zoomed” out to take a look at your entire energy system and I don’t see any stagnation and the little that tries to form looks as though it gets burned away, think of when you put a single strand of hay on fire how quickly it burns away. Your chakras appear as large pools of the reddish starry energy and they look as though they are pulsating with this weird gravitional pull to them when the pulse comes inward then a push when the pulse goes outward. I also take note that there’s this faint display of wings and a tail that comes and goes from your energy system, it’s pretty polymorphic in nature from the vibe I’m getting.

Now I link to your core and pull myself towards it and for a moment it’s like a I was winded then I come to this dark space where this crystaline orb is that looks like this and the orb makes my chest feel as though it’s being pressed down on and somewhat makes me nervous not just because it looks lowkey creepy but because it also sounds like it’s vibrating from a very deep place, your energy sounds like deep vibrations:

After that I grow closer and the gravitational pull takes me into it and towards your soul landscape, when I enter it I arrive in this mountainous place, think mount Olympus but not, the sky is dark but full of stars and the same sound of your energy is echoing around the landscape making it hella eerie.

when I call for you and ask if you’re here this large round gold gateway comes out the starry sky and placed in front of me, I walk into it and the scenery changes and now I’m in some dark wooded area, I see a bunch of eyes starring at me, I call to them and this satyr like entity comes out and I ask where you are at first the name I used it didn’t really register but then I used Harith and it nodded and started to lead me each passing the eyes start to follow as well showing what looks like curiosity and the forest floor becomes slightly foggy to a point I can barely see my feet. When he stops and points forward I see what looks like a tall man dressed in clothes similar to this:

No shirt and he sits on this throne that looks like a oak tree fell and was carved out in the middle, there’s silks and cushions on it as well and he sits with what looks like a small white kitsune on his lap the kitsune looks almost regal like it demands respect, think of a cat that is flexing it’s territory lol.

The man has really long hair it looks blonde but there’s this blue hue I believe from the sky reflecting on it, your eyes also look like this deep blue, you have this stoic appearance on your face, your skin looks like this olive tone to it as well.

I asked what your affinities are and he opens his hand and this orb of cosmic energy floats about in his hand not touching his finger tips, then this orb of dark energy, but then they fuse and form this energy that looks like the previous image of what I saw your core to look like, he goes on to say not a single of the one or the other but one in the same in you, I turn around and all those eyes from before come out and it’s more satyr like entities and a large black dog/wolf about the same size as a midsized cow.

I ask if there’s anything else he wants to show me and for a moment he got up and came to me, in this form he’s towering over me with what looks like it could be 7ft tall almost if not exactly and his finger comes down on my forehead and in that instance I’m seeing this cauldron with bright green liquid in it and he mentions my petition and gives me a smirk telling me to work on it before going back to sit down, as he does I get that winded feeling again and I’m forced out the landscape with what looked like a minature blackhole.

2 Likes

this is the scanning thread, no readings here, try writing a new topic asking for a reading

Such detailed scans make me super guilty. :joy:I feel like I’m not putting in adequate work towards my ascent now​:joy:

Can we re-trade? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I just let what comes to me happen.

1 Like

OK so here is the I have for you.

89346628-magma-background-the-red-crack-astage-for-background

I see a scorched ground with fire coming out.

I also see a volcano in the distance that is blowing out smoke, the lava stage is and the great power coming out is more in a standstill and you are coasting off the power on the ground.

While there are rivers of lava they are in the distance as well, like you want to connect with them and they are there but you stay away from it. You stay on the scorched ground side.

1 Like

what does rhat mean

1 Like

that’s just what I see when I read you, stagnate fire. It glows and there is more power but you don’t ever tap into it.

1 Like

oh okay well i understand that im holding back a lot of things

Scan me?

Anyone wants to scan trade? I’ve recently gone through some intense changes on a soul level. I need new scans lol. Scan me and I’ll scan back

2 Likes

Ye someone want a Scanny scan?

1 Like

Scan anyone? I’m okay with a energy/soul/true self scan. Not into the godform stuff.

1 Like

Want to trade? I’ll scan you later tonight when I’m free if that’s okay

Alrighty I assume your okay with me scanning you, if not I’ll find out shortly. @Lux_Anguis
I see a man wearing a black robe with the hood up, sitting on a throne carved out of stone in a giant cave, the throne has symbols carved into it.
I approach and tell you I mean no harm, I’m trying to scan trade :joy:. You lower the hood so I can get a better look.
A tall man, well muscled like a martial artist but not bulky. White skin, short dark hair, a circlet on his head, gold with a ruby I think. Black robes, with some necklaces, a few rings one gold with an emerald that one stands out for some reason, I’m not sure what is written/or what was done to the jewelry but they’re giving off alot of energy.
Not sure I want to find out lol.
Your energy feels very dark to me, im also picking up a fire element. For affinities the obvious dark, fire, earth, not an element but I sense your pretty good at alchemy, transmutation, creating rituals, spells etc. Also black with a little purple came to mind when trying to look at the color of your energy.
Your flow is good, I’m not seeing any stagnant energy, good sized energy pathways, good sized chakras.
Its obvious you work with your energy alot more then the average occultist does.

Anyone able to scan to see if they can pick up my spirit lover? I can return tomorrow. I’m just trying to figure out about who she/they are?