Akashic records help

So, I was trying to enter the akashic records last night and fell asleep. I only had 2 things to look for, my true/soul name and what’s my soul purpose. Well, when I fell asleep I was in first-person perspective surrounded by pure blackness and nothing else. The blackness felt thick like oil and at the same time I felt like I was a black and yet the blackness was a black hole pulling against me.

Anyone have any idea wth happened or experienced this before?

2 Likes

i see. you astral projected to your subconscious. maybe you are not ready for that wisdom yet. it’ll come to you when you’re ready. don’t push it. you also have to be completely willing, consciously and unconsciously, to find this out. leave it to the universe. you’ll find out everything you need to in time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the thing I wholeheartedly want to access it. I’ve been getting signs for weeks and my intuition has been telling me in order to progress, it’s time to “see”.

1 Like

hmmm. i’d say learn more about your soul. you have to learn more about what it is and what it’s like so you know what it’s meant to do , you feel ?

Something is blocking you from entering- probably because you’re not ready. Try to learn more about your subconscious mind and how it works. I may be biased here but finding your purpose is a weird concept considering if you’re not happy with it it’s never going to feel like your purpose. Do a lot of meditation, open up all of your upper chakras (while keeping the root ones balanced). Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

My chakras are open I’m good on that and have been doing meditations and breath work for almost 2 years now, but, something did happen this time around. I called out to the ascended masters, my guides and bloodline/guardians right before bed to help me with my questions. Had a bunch of jumbled dreams overlapping and then the blackness again. In it, a familiar voice startled me into being awake. What is my purpose?

“I am the void that absorbs all life/light to create anew.”

I jolted up with slight energy tingles coursing through my body.

The akashic records are inside you, like soul diving, they’re your personal soul temple where your memories are stored. Nothing can block you from entering, nothing can stop you from entering but yourself. There’s no ready or not ready just a being capable of self diving yourself to where you go to that soul landscape.

these are examples of soul dives and the soul landscape/temples.

3 Likes